What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Melbourne will not win at Leichhardt on Sunday

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
I have a problem because I can see the sh*t you wrote in this topic for what it was? Come on. It's over emotive crap and it IS embarassing, especially for you.

I can't believe you went to the effort...

Thats great to know that you think that what i wrote was sh*t. Mate i've got nothing against that, its your opinion and im not in the buisness of going around and telling people how they should think.
Emotive, yes! It was 100% emotion, and that reflects my love for the team. Am i proud of that? I most certainly am. Crap? well as i said, you can take it as you want.
Embarassing? well mate i for one don't fell embarresed. As a matter of fact im very proud at my self because i have the guts to get up on this forum and post such a 'speech'. Wests Tigers lost, yes... but i find it very embarrasing when a fellow fan disses another fan for saying what he believes. So no, im fine!

Honestly mate, i don't know why you are so pissed at me. So if you don't mind, i'd like to drop it here

galahs

Suspended
Good win Melbourne, but the Sharks won't be so lucky at Campbelltown!!!

I'll be there with my Magpies flag!

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
would be interesting to see what people would have said if Melbourne lost, but they didn't and so people see a cheap kill.
Pft, glad im not a regular on this board

camsmith

Juniors
If Melbourne won, thats a big IF. You dont see Storm supporters going on each week saying "Why " " will lose... and so on.

Balmain_Boy

CULLUS.ONLINE said:
would be interesting to see what people would have said if Melbourne lost, but they didn't and so people see a cheap kill.
Pft, glad im not a regular on this board

I'm glad you're not too.

Back to the sycophants at the official board please.

:arrow:

Balmain_Boy

CULLUS.ONLINE said:
Thats great to know that you think that what i wrote was sh*t. Mate i've got nothing against that, its your opinion and im not in the buisness of going around and telling people how they should think.
Emotive, yes! It was 100% emotion, and that reflects my love for the team. Am i proud of that? I most certainly am. Crap? well as i said, you can take it as you want.
Embarassing? well mate i for one don't fell embarresed. As a matter of fact im very proud at my self because i have the guts to get up on this forum and post such a 'speech'. Wests Tigers lost, yes... but i find it very embarrasing when a fellow fan disses another fan for saying what he believes. So no, im fine!

Honestly mate, i don't know why you are so pissed at me. So if you don't mind, i'd like to drop it here

Actually, it does have an effect on me. Most melbourne people on here now think you're a wanker, therefore they think WT fans are wankers. I know you most likely are not in real life. In fact I admire your support you and the fanatics give, though it's not my thing. The simple thing is, what you wrote was tripe, crap, sh*t etc.

Perhaps I was a bit harsh at first so for that I'll apologise. Perhaps it was having to watch the s*** the Tigers dished up at the den that made me react like that.

Next time post it on the WT part of this board and the official.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i agree with you balmain boy. I think my post on the last page shows that too.

theres being a fan and being stupid about it.

galahs

Suspended
Oh give him a break, his team just got smashed today. He's a little raw skinned currently.

Anyway, forget this week now all that matters is the event.

The what?

The EVENT!!!

Where: Campbelltown
When: This Friday night
What: Just be there!

I'll be there with my magpies flag.

galahs said:
Oh give him a break, his team just got smashed today. He's a little raw skinned currently.

Anyway, forget this week now all that matters is the event.

The what?

The EVENT!!!

Where: Campbelltown
When: This Friday night
What: Just be there!

I'll be there with my magpies flag.

Why give this dickhead a break? He insight violence in this Motovation sh*t on this board

and he say he is a not Regular on this board. Thank god!!!

This guy can't even say good win to the storm and be Gallant in Defeat.

Storm fans don't say this sh*t about other team on General Rugby league board board.and to call a game a week before the game "your own team name win" and your opposition wins, That is Messageboard suciside(sp???)

Callus, Be gratefull in defeat and admit you are wrong and apologise.

Earl

Coach
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Go Melbourne.

Balmain_Boy said:
Actually, it does have an effect on me. Most melbourne people on here now think you're a wanker, therefore they think WT fans are wankers. I know you most likely are not in real life. In fact I admire your support you and the fanatics give, though it's not my thing. The simple thing is, what you wrote was tripe, crap, sh*t etc.

Perhaps I was a bit harsh at first so for that I'll apologise. Perhaps it was having to watch the s*** the Tigers dished up at the den that made me react like that.

Next time post it on the WT part of this board and the official.

Argee Balmain_boy, Top stuff.

I think he is the West Tigers Version of Antony Munndine. Open the Mouth before thinking of the consquences.

galahs

Suspended
Man and I though Storm fans lacked passion. Good to see!

but on Friday night, I'll still be there....

... with my magpies flag.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Billy the kid said:
Why give this dickhead a break? He insight violence in this Motovation sh*t on this board
As a person who has never thrown a punch, i can tell you that I never wanted 'violence' to occur from my post. Violence is 150% STUPID stuff and totally wrong!

Billy the kid said:
This guy can't even say good win to the storm and be Gallant in Defeat.

I refer you to post number 73 of this thread which says:
...But to those members from Melbourne who posted in this thread: 'good win'. It was a good turn around for you and the spirit of Leichhardt could not end the game at the 40 minute mark. I look forward to the next time the Tigers hammer the storm at Leichhardt, but untill then i see no reason why the Storm can't make it all the way this year.

A fairly nice (and true) comment from myself. And i'll say it again, good win! (bad for us tigers fans though)

Billy the kid said:
Storm fans don't say this sh*t about other team on General Rugby league board board.and to call a game a week before the game "your own team name win" and your opposition wins, That is Messageboard suciside(sp???)

I took the gamble, as did many people. As do many people each week when they say their team will win.

Billy the kid said:
Callus, Be gratefull in defeat and admit you are wrong and apologise.

I refer you to post number 73 again.

I just wanted to say that people seem to be thinking that im some mean arse son of a bitch. Earlier in this thread there are comments that tigers fan's comments throughout the thread are a general embarrasment. I only posted once (sorry, twice, but that was 5min after the first post) in this thread and then didn't post again (nor read it) until page 5 i think. So other comments by tigers fans are not mine. Good, just wanted to clear that up

CULLUS.ONLINE said:
I refer you to post number 73 again.

I just wanted to say that people seem to be thinking that im some mean arse son of a bitch. Earlier in this thread there are comments that tigers fan's comments throughout the thread are a general embarrasment. I only posted once (sorry, twice, but that was 5min after the first post) in this thread and then didn't post again (nor read it) until page 5 i think. So other comments by tigers fans are not mine. Good, just wanted to clear that up

No You have now come close to say what i wanted to hear but you did not say.

You are wrong with POST #1 and just say sorry.

Rexxy

Coach
steaming stormer said:
Enough said boys and girls. Melbourne win. End of story. That is enough egg on face

better than the usual carpet of brown all over yours, Steamer.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Billy the kid said:
You are wrong with POST #1 and just say sorry.

Can you just clear up for me what exactly it is you want me to say sorry to?
Cheers, id appreciate that. Maybe then i'll understand why everyone is blowing up so much

shadow grinder

First Grade
Rexxy said:
better than the usual carpet of brown all over yours, Steamer.

lol...keeping fishing tosser....

good too see tiger fans like madunit ..why cant they all be like that? and why cant dragon fans be like that too?

shadow grinder

First Grade
hey to be fair to CULLUS.ONLINE it wanst really him saying that stuff it was lifted from the west tigers board...so the member that posted it over there deserves the spray,,,

LESStar58

Referee
galahs said:
And how long did your Ryan Hoffman signature take to make :)

Go Wests!!!

And your username says EXACTLY what you are!

Look at the scoreboard!

Storm 30
Tigers 14

So quit your sqwarking!

Latest posts