What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Morley is so popular.

Fibroman

First Grade
Because his right forearm has been kissed by more players in the NRL than Arthur Beetson's had meat pies. :)

supermario

Juniors
the reason why people love moz !

Cause people love to see the fireworks he brings !

He can make the opposition see starts !!!!!
sick-seeingstars.gif

Chook

First Grade
fibro man said:
Because his right forearm has been kissed by more players in the NRL than Arthur Beetson's had meat pies. :)

Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that he's regarded as the hardest hitter in the NRL, check out the poll on NRL.com!

I noticed tubby Ross never rated a mention? But then they were looking for hard men in the poll.

Chook.

Fibroman

First Grade
Benny Ross goes like a champion.

He's also popular at that other Penrith landmark, the Australian Tax Office, because he will be on big dollars for quite a few years, because the bloke CAN play.

Gee's seems penrith players mustn't make as much as we thought.

Even I, a lowly chechout chick can afford to go to the accountants once a year to save having to line up at the taxation office.

oh well

~knights~

Juniors
supermario said:
the reason why people love moz !

Cause people love to see the fireworks he brings !
exactly!
I love watching him play.

he's tough and aggressive.

Just needs to watch those high shots,that's all

Sir Don

Juniors
Morley has had 500 goes at Marty Lang and still couldnt knock him out

"COME ON MOZ DO YOUR BEST"

Sir Don

Juniors
Well he doesnt step, doesnt run sideways so that only leaves over the top of Morley sorry but you said it

Rohan

Juniors
Hes popular because of his fantastic perfromance on stage with Grothe Jnr on the footy show last night. Talk about looking uncomfortable!!

Seriously though, good player.

Fibroman

First Grade
Moz was struggling big time on the footy show.

He does look like a nice friendly bloke though.

ozzie

Bench
deleted

going going gone- three strikes and your out - does three remind you of your characters??

Chook

First Grade
And everyone of you criticising him would LOVE to have someone like him in your side!

Chook.

Fibroman

First Grade
Chook said:
And everyone of you criticising him would LOVE to have someone like him in your side!

Chook.

Someone that is going to spend half the season out with suspension?

We'll just stick to the best pack in the NRL thanks.

CLINTON, PRIDDIS, LANG, GALUVAO, PULETUA, WATERHOUSE and ROSS

In-goal

Bench
I think he is so popular due to the fact the he is well respected buy the players and feared buy some, you can't tell me you wouldn't have him in you team.

Hell if he was Australian he would be plying his traid next friday night.

Fibroman

First Grade
I'd like to see Morley in Penrith colours, but I'd like to see him modify his tackling style too. He certainly is a character. His right arm is the natural enemy of the Martin Lang chin.

Latest posts