What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why the theatrics?

stryker

First Grade
Why does Woods deem it necessary to hold a staged interview tomorrow to tell the league world he has become a dog?
The guy is seriously too dumb to realise that the majority of the shit he is copping could have been avoided if he acted differently. When you make a big song and dance you attract the wrong type of attention. Enjoy it ya clown.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Why does Woods deem it necessary to hold a staged interview tomorrow to tell the league world he has become a dog?
The guy is seriously too dumb to realise that the majority of the shit he is copping could have been avoided if he acted differently. When you make a big song and dance you attract the wrong type of attention. Enjoy it ya clown.

When you think you are top dog (pardon the pun) and irreplaceable then this type of behavior is common and he probably doesn't even realize how bad it is making him look.

macnaz

Staff member
I wont be tuning in to fox to watch the crap and give it ratings , it will be replayed over and over again elsewhere anyway.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
i wont be watching it..
Who really cares what he says.
Probably will be this:
needed to be in a winning culture
Too many distractions last few years
i just want to play good footy
Then go home and have a feed with the missus and dog
Karma got this fat bogan yesterday.....Hamstring...gone from the test team and we wont be able to boo him at Tigers games for few weeks now.
Suck that in you illiterate fat bogan plodder

Tiger Ted

Bench
i wont be watching it..
Who really cares what he says.
Probably will be this:
needed to be in a winning culture
Too many distractions last few years
i just want to play good footy
Then go home and have a feed with the missus and dog
Karma got this fat bogan yesterday.....Hamstring...gone from the test team and we wont be able to boo him at Tigers games for few weeks now.
Suck that in you illiterate fat bogan plodder
We certainly didn't miss his sluggish runs y'day.Although we would've won had Tedesco come back from the head bin.

Geez we were unlucky coz had nofa not being on 1 leg for most of last nites game he would certainly of gone to fullback & im confident the result would've been different.

Tiger05

First Grade
http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/why-woods-left-tigers!621309

Guys - you have to watch this. It shows how f**ked up these miserable little pricks are. I know it's Woods trotting out the bullshit now but our little Teddy is going to use the same line as well.

They are just pieces of shit.

If you don't want to watch it he says:-

1. The club is unstable.
2. The media attack us.
3. I just wanted to know who the coach was going to be before signing up to a long term contract.
4. I want to play finals footy and I'm sick of missing out.
5. It was a really hard decision.

Basically it's all everyone else's fault.

boo bloody hoo poor Aaron!

What a spoilt little baby. His job is to captain the team and play well. He would have been told immediately after Cleary put pen to paper. His reason for not making a decision earlier was because he didn't know who the coach was. After the coach was announced rather than making his decision he created a media circus. Or his management did because he sure as shite couldn't orchestrate anything on his own. I have friends who emigrated to Australia at 18 who a much higher level of spoken English than he does.

If he wonders why he hasn't played finals footy I suggest he take a walk to the room of mirrors and have a good long hard look at himself.

Disgruntled

Juniors
Total tosser.
Should have had Moses sitting on his knee like a ventriloquist's dummy.

Nice hairband though.

Das Hassler

Bench
Seems as if he doesnt know that we signed a successful longterm coach nearly a month ago
The comments from a captain are bonehead to say the least

stryker

First Grade
Total scumbag wanker sitting there with his ladies wig and hairband on looking like a middle aged tranny whilst crying how hard done by he is by the club who gave him the world.

I cant wait till this pecker head, his mate "bitch" Moses and that untrustworthy ballhog turdesco are gone from this club. They blame everyone else but themselves. Woods says he carried the pack for years. No mention for the true warriors who did the dirty hitups when he was out wide bludging and hiding, yet got very little recognition. He is over-rated as a prop. Whenever he attempts a tough run he gets driven backwards then takes forever to play the ball. He is a big body and thats about it. Bulldogs fans are gonna hate him. Ted is a good player but hardly clutch. In fact I can only remember him winning us a couple of games in the past two seasons. Despite this, he is rated worth a mill plus/season as a player who has only played 1 rep game. His flipping and flopping between clubs is the stuff of a greedy ungrateful maggot, which he clearly is. Moses showed again last night that he is a talented premier league player at best. Every time we looked like scoring, he went for impossible plays and ridiculous kicks instead of playing the numbers...most of the time to a winger who was on one leg! Parramatta fans are going to be dissappointed.

All in all, these arse wipes have been here for years and achieved nothing. IC, Pascoe and Go will now use their stupidly inflated offers to bring a new brigade of players to the club. We still need to sign a couple more but are moving in the right direction.

Tiger05

First Grade
Styker - exactly. These guys are complete and utter pieces of shit. I want them gone. I think we are going to be significantly better getting rid of these imposters.

Turdesco is a really good player but his attitude is disgusting and we won't be able to build a great team with his petulant behaviour.

Front-Rower

First Grade
All in all, these arse wipes have been here for years and achieved nothing.

That's what it all boils down to in the end. These guys aren't leaders they are workers. They want to ride the coat tails of who they perceive are teams/blokes who will get them where they want to be. They don't want to get there themselves.

Shredder

Juniors
His injury now gives us a great opportunity to strip him of the captaincy.

We need a captain next week - pick ET (or whoever), when Woods comes back - the Captaincy is taken.

Nice and clean.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Total scumbag wanker sitting there with his ladies wig and hairband on looking like a middle aged tranny whilst crying how hard done by he is by the club who gave him the world.

I cant wait till this pecker head, his mate "bitch" Moses and that untrustworthy ballhog turdesco are gone from this club. They blame everyone else but themselves. Woods says he carried the pack for years. No mention for the true warriors who did the dirty hitups when he was out wide bludging and hiding, yet got very little recognition. He is over-rated as a prop. Whenever he attempts a tough run he gets driven backwards then takes forever to play the ball. He is a big body and thats about it. Bulldogs fans are gonna hate him. Ted is a good player but hardly clutch. In fact I can only remember him winning us a couple of games in the past two seasons. Despite this, he is rated worth a mill plus/season as a player who has only played 1 rep game. His flipping and flopping between clubs is the stuff of a greedy ungrateful maggot, which he clearly is. Moses showed again last night that he is a talented premier league player at best. Every time we looked like scoring, he went for impossible plays and ridiculous kicks instead of playing the numbers...most of the time to a winger who was on one leg! Parramatta fans are going to be dissappointed.

All in all, these arse wipes have been here for years and achieved nothing. IC, Pascoe and Go will now use their stupidly inflated offers to bring a new brigade of players to the club. We still need to sign a couple more but are moving in the right direction.

Well said..
but you forgot to mention one word, big FAT body....
Has the long hair because hes going bald,has to be only excuse.
Doesnt say much for his wife does it to marry this fat,bogan,illiterate,unclean hillbilly plodder

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Styker - exactly. These guys are complete and utter pieces of shit. I want them gone. I think we are going to be significantly better getting rid of these imposters.

Turdesco is a really good player but his attitude is disgusting and we won't be able to build a great team with his petulant behaviour.

we wont make the 8 now,so drop them......its not like Woods and Moses are game breakers

BrotherJim05

Bench
What a f**king peice of shit to go on Fox League and say these things about our club WHILE YOU ARE STILL THE CAPTAIN. This is the bullshit that needs to end. Benji, Robbie and now Woods all think they can do whatever they want.

If he wasn't injured I'd hope captaincy would be stripped from him and dumped to the bench.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
What a f**king peice of shit to go on Fox League and say these things about our club WHILE YOU ARE STILL THE CAPTAIN. This is the bullshit that needs to end. Benji, Robbie and now Woods all think they can do whatever they want.

If he wasn't injured I'd hope captaincy would be stripped from him and dumped to the bench.

Never ever thought he was the sharpest tool in the shed...getting paid to do it.
I would love him to play 4 years with the dogs,and then say he wants to come back to TigersTo which we reply...."Piss off fat boy,your not wanted here"

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Gee the boos are really going to increase..
Imagine when he plays his last game at Leichhardt.Will he be game to do a lap of honour?

Latest posts