What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why the Tigers will win the WCC......

Raider_69

Post Whore
given i could of dragged my hung over arse out of bed at 6 to watch the game and then lay some boots in, i think holding off till 11:30ish is a fair result for you boys, looks like jed picked the slack up thou :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
sooperdooper said:
watching the game now, if the tigers play like this during the season they are spoon contenders.
absolutely shocking!!!
cant put a set together, making no yards, no falir, no nothing! too predictable doing the same junk over and over!

We lost our second trial last year to Canberra.

Choppies

Coach
sooperdooper said:
watching the game now, if the tigers play like this during the season they are spoon contenders.
absolutely shocking!!!
cant put a set together, making no yards, no falir, no nothing! too predictable doing the same junk over and over!

Its still only a trial and trial form equals to what in a season?

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
We lost our second trial last year to Canberra.

Good game that one... remember we were in deep sh*t till the ground announcer proclaimed "and the tigers have this one in the bag" or something to that effect, from there we scored twice in 5 minutes to snatch the game, then one right on the buzzer aswell :lol:

SMOKEY

Juniors
simon says said:
Rob Farah.......Ive been watching some tapes of the Super League lately,and Ive noticed that the refs allow super quick play the balls.

Well that is just fine by me......watch Robbie absoltely carve up.The poms wont know how to handle him,they have good hookers,big strong fellers,but no one even remotely close to the skill level of this young gun.

Watch him wreak havoc up the middle off quick play the balls,he will be running into gaps where the big blokes just cant get......

Tiges by plenty.

What a-Bugger!!!

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Good game that one... remember we were in deep sh*t till the ground announcer proclaimed "and the tigers have this one in the bag" or something to that effect, from there we scored twice in 5 minutes to snatch the game, then one right on the buzzer aswell :lol:
One of the best intercept tries to Nathan Smith too ;-) :lol:

Balmain_Boy

You should have seen the panic after we lost our trials to Canberra and the Sea Eagle. Pretty damn funny looking back now.