What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wicks Has Wheels

Johns Magic

Referee
I watched the whole game except the last minute or so after Bailey scored his second.

Can't believe I missed it, can somebody shed some light on what happened for me?

Coopah_Knights

Juniors
after bailey's try.
kick off wicks runs 10m cross field straightens up busts a tackle and runs 60m to score..
the denfense soften up cause they expected he take the tackle and that would be the ball game..
instead wicks steamed his way over the stripe.
quality "set play" by wicks hahaha

The Devil

Bench
Wicks picks it up from dummy half, breaks through Tupou and beats Mason, runs around Perrett and beats an ankle tap from Nuuausala and a chase from Mason and Perrett.

It sounds like I'm making it up, but it really happened :lol:

chinorocks

Juniors
On the replay from the dead ball line camera, Wes looks like he's pissing himself laughing as he runs on in support. I don't think he could believe what he was seeing. Fantastic try from the big unit and great to see us score a long range try for a change, even if it was from an unusual player.

Coopah_Knights

Juniors
does anyone have fox IQ?
if so can they record the try and put the link in a new thread. if thats possible.
id love to watch it 50 times again

Latest posts