What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiki Still a chance?

raider_at_heart

Juniors
He was on channel nine news tonight and he is having a light run tommorow and will tell the coaching staff whether he will play or not by tommorow.

if it was any other player i wouldnt of posted this but it is Ruben Wiki we are talking about.

raider_at_heart

Juniors
Even if he just hobbles around the field id still rather see him out there cause they still won't want to run at him.

This will be the biggest boost ever if he plays. [-o< [-o<

p.s he got his har cut as well and he looks like he is 21 again.

i dont think wiki would care if it made his injury worse!!!!
He just wants to play his heart out for the green machine!!!!

If he does play. ITS A MIRACLE

I like his hair too. I think it makes his hits and runs look bigger and more damaging. Definetly makes him look bigger therefore the intimidation factor. No Joke!!!

Thats probably why he wants to play. He saw Finch's jesture to the Canberra Faithful and wants revenge. Either that or he has read this board and that has brainwashed him into SMASHING THE ROOSTERS!!! :lol:

azza

Juniors
Just on another note, the emotional scenes at Bruce Stadium last week with so many people shedding tears regarding Wiki's predicament epitomises why our club is so great and what clubs like the Rorters lack...

Kris_man

Bench
i loved his long locks, but i just saw him on the news with his new cut.
raider_at_heart said:
he looks like he is 21 again.
you're totally right! he looks awesome, dare i say, like Jake the Muss?

MILLWALL

Juniors
kris_man said:
i loved his long locks, but i just saw him on the news with his new cut.
raider_at_heart said:
he looks like he is 21 again.
you're totally right! he looks awesome, dare i say, like Jake the Muss?

Exactly what i thought when i saw him

Latest posts