What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiki Still a chance?

DJ Raida

Bench
Oh, if he plays ill go crazy, itll be such a boost i can see us overcoming 5.75 odds (6.35 on accumulatror- theres something to watch ;) and beating the roosters :D

Raider Ultra

Bench
Just on another note, the emotional scenes at Bruce Stadium last week with so many people shedding tears regarding Wiki's predicament epitomises why our club is so great and what clubs like the Rorters lack...

Brilliant post!

frank

Juniors
Greenraider said:
Oh, if he plays ill go crazy, itll be such a boost i can see us overcoming 5.75 odds (6.35 on accumulatror- theres something to watch ;) and beating the roosters :D

If anyone's after a slightly crazy punt, I just got $23 over at sportodds on the Raiders by 13+.

If Ruben plays, my $20 is about to turn into $460. Probably.

raiders_boy

Juniors
why wouldnt you have put ur $10 on us to win by 1-12... or the entire 15?
you would have got more back... plus we're not gonna win by more than 12

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
i hope his fit...but is a wounded wiki still good enough to start?..im sure the roosters will run at him..lol who would of thought that a team would decide to RUN at wiki...

Raider_69

Post Whore
ive thrown a lazy 5 bucks on us for the premiership @ $151
now i dont rate our chances but mircles do happen and if they done ill clean up with a lean $755

Greenblooded

Juniors
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
i hope his fit...but is a wounded wiki still good enough to start?..im sure the roosters will run at him..lol who would of thought that a team would decide to RUN at wiki...

I can just imagine the reaction if Stuart asked his troops to run at Wiki :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Stuart: Theres a bloke defending somewhere left of the right centre by the name of Randle, Ray or Rubin something of rather... run at him, he isnt 100%

Robinson: Whats the f**ks wrong with your Sticky, no f**kin way we are runnin at Rubin Wiki

Stuart: f**k, you guys know his name... What about that Bob Cristian

Cayless: What? BEN CROSS? ARE YOU f**kIN NUTS! HE SMASHED ME LAST YEAR

Stuart: f**k me drunk, ya's know him too!!
**long pause ensues**

azza

Juniors
Surely he can't play - I would love him to but if he gets injured in the first 5 minutes we will get beaten by 60. The thing about rubes is that if he does play you know he will be in our top 2 players.

Latest posts