What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Hadley Roach and Fulton....

Agent Mulder

Bench
Rednecked Yobbo said:
I think Ben is destined for Test honours in the next 3 years, and by then, Lyon would have nothing on him. Jamie who?

Ben Smith will be playing for NSW and Australia Next year, It wouldn't even suprise me if he was picked for the Tri-Nations at the end of the year.

Mr Saab

Referee
Ben smith will not be touring in 2005.
Too many centers above him at this stage

He will play rep football in time though

Grail

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:

I agree. He's gone big guns, but take off the blue and gold glasses and you've got to accept that there are too many that would be chosen ahead of him at the moment.

1. Gasnier
  2. Cooper
  3. Berrigan
  4. King
  5. Cross
  6. Tonga
  7. B.Smith
Would probably be the order IMO.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Charlie Saab said:

I agree,

however, can you imagine if that kid has a massive finals series scores three tries in the grand final?..never say never.

Mr Saab

Referee
eelavation said:
can you imagine if that kid has a massive finals series scores three tries in the grand final?..never say never.

not impossible...he has the talent.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Grail said:
I agree. He's gone big guns, but take off the blue and gold glasses and you've got to accept that there are too many that would be chosen ahead of him at the moment.

1. Gasnier
  2. Cooper
  3. Berrigan
  4. King
  5. Cross
  6. Tonga
  7. B.Smith
Would probably be the order IMO.

True but Tonga is injured and won't play again this year so they won't pick him for a tour after missing about 5 mths of footy.

The if Benny has a big finals campaign he could easily get ahead of Cross in the pecking order.

Then all of the sudden he is in with a chance.

Don't get me wrong I'm doubting he'll tour but the teams that make the Grand Final always get 1 or 2 bolters picked for the tour.

Assuming TAhu and Hindmarsh are already on the plane

That means the likes of Grothe, Morrison and Benny become potential bolters for the tour if Parra play/win the Grand Final.

The Colonel

Immortal
Cross and Tonga are likely to miss the finals. Tonga won't play again this season anyways. Gasnier is first picked followed by King. The form of Cooper has been good and despite Berrigan leading the tryscorers his recent form hasn't been anything like how he started the year. Benny might find himself about fourth on the pecking order....

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Cross and Tonga are likely to miss the finals. Tonga won't play again this season anyways. Gasnier is first picked followed by King. The form of Cooper has been good and despite Berrigan leading the tryscorers his recent form hasn't been anything like how he started the year. Benny might find himself about fourth on the pecking order....

there's also Steven Bell.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I honestly don't think Bell is above Benny right now.

Berrigan will go as Bennett last time I checked was still coach

Berrigan, Cooper, King and Gasnier can pack their bags now provided they don't get injured

but if one does Benny is next in line.

The Colonel

Immortal
Tate is a possibility. I'm not sure about Hodges. His form has been good but I think he might wait a while longer before he gets another shot.

Mr Saab

Referee
tate and hodges are not going to tour eelavation.
This is a 25 man tour...not a 45 man tour.
They will prob send 4 centers in Gasnier, Berrigan, Cooper, and King.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Charlie Saab said:
tate and hodges are not going to tour eelavation.
This is a 25 man tour...not a 45 man tour.
They will prob send 4 centers in Gasnier, Berrigan, Cooper, and King.

I'm aware of that simply throwing some options in a position where at one stage we appeared to have been weak.

Stagger eel

Staff member
forward pass said:
Hodges is out for the year !!!:lol:

it aint something to laugh about mate, just remember a certain person isn't guarenteed of coming back either. ;-)

Nickeel

Juniors
forward pass said:
Hodges is out for the year !!!:lol:

Look, you have just goosed yourself.

No offence, but it is dumb and, quite frankly, cruel to gloat about an injury.

And you seem to forget that our inspirational second-rower may not take any further part this year (although we live in hope).

Nick

Latest posts