What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Hayne back up

I don't think B&G is suggesting that Hunt is refusing to play on the wing.....I think he's suggesting that FB is the only position he'll be picked at.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He probably doesn't want to play wing because he's not suited there.

He's smart and has something of a kicking game. That would be wasted on the wing. Plus he's small so offers nothing to the go-forward.

Glen

Bench
Playing fullback at Origin will be a lot more taxing that Wing, despite his usual high involvement from Wing. I'd hope he was rested to avoid injury risk but I guess they just see how he pulls up

Bazal

Post Whore
Rest him. Hoppa to fullback Morgan in to the centres. Easy, and we don't lose a lot. Hoppa is a different style of player sure, but no less classy. And Morgan is our next best three-quarter by a huge margin

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He probably doesn't want to play wing because he's not suited there.

He's smart and has something of a kicking game. That would be wasted on the wing. Plus he's small so offers nothing to the go-forward.
Agreed, it would be Luke Burt Mark II. He could do a job for us if Hayne is out.

offside ref

Juniors
id prepare to not have him last year ge backed up after otigin 1 and got injured. im pretty sure hunt is out injured so id go hoppa/sio to fullback with morgan/faraimo in to center/wing

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
If he aren't injured he can play, that's why he is on the big bucks.

We aren't in any position to rest players.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Rest him. Hoppa to fullback Morgan in to the centres. Easy, and we don't lose a lot. Hoppa is a different style of player sure, but no less classy. And Morgan is our next best three-quarter by a huge margin

this