What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Hayne back up

WaznTheGreat

Referee
If NSW win i think he will back up and use that high to battle through the AIDS,if NSW lose he probably tell the great Brad Arthur to piss off

phantom eel

First Grade
If Hoppa has joined the Blues squad, that means that he won't have trained with the Eels team until Thursday either - lessening the probability that he'll be selected as/planned to be Jarryd's cover at fullback.

We'll have to train with someone at fullback all week, and if I was coach I'd probably risk take that through to the game, with Jarryd starting as a bench option if he is backing up, and Hoppa (assuming he doesn't play origin) can play his usual starting centre position.

natheel

Coach
If Hoppa has joined the Blues squad, that means that he won't have trained with the Eels team until Thursday either - lessening the probability that he'll be selected as/planned to be Jarryd's cover at fullback.

We'll have to train with someone at fullback all week, and if I was coach I'd probably risk take that through to the game, with Jarryd starting as a bench option if he is backing up, and Hoppa (assuming he doesn't play origin) can play his usual starting centre position.

We will be training for the worst case scenario in the back line. Our combinations are gelling very well enough not to worry 2 guys are not at training for the week.

I think hayne will back up. His interview for blues saying its better coming into origin off the back of being successful in club footy is a great feeling. i'd say he will be champing at the bit to get back to parra. where as last year you could tell he couldn't wait to get out to rep camps

Redback71

First Grade
it might only be Penrith but there not in 3rd place for no reason, so they maybe more than a speed hump on our way to 3rd place.