What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Manly fall apart from 2013 season onwards?

zombie jesus

Staff member
I believe we've already won a game without Fa'aoso, we haven't played a game at all with a full strength pack. Going alright so far.

isaiah

Bench
wins over the broncs, knights, tigers, bulldogs, and sharks. haven't really played the top sides yet! st merge this week.

round 9 v roosters at brooky, then away to the storm, lets see how your club is going then. biggest test of your depth will be v cowboys without any origin players in July.

chileman

Coach
i think everyone with an IQ over 120 understands that cowboys were robbed of a well deserved victory.
how will manly go next week without fa'aoso?
:sarcasm: What the heck does that have to do with this season....every team is robbed or believes they were robbed at some stage....past history and seriously, who cares!

ceagle

Bench
wins over the broncs, knights, tigers, bulldogs, and sharks. haven't really played the top sides yet! st merge this week.

round 9 v roosters at brooky, then away to the storm, lets see how your club is going then. biggest test of your depth will be v cowboys without any origin players in July.
We wont have Stewart and Watmough whilst they will be without jt, scott, tamou, tate

Nice Beaver

First Grade
We wont have Stewart and Watmough whilst they will be without jt, scott, tamou, tate

Hey hey hey! Don't mess with the 120+ IQ league genius!! :sarcasm:

hahahahaha the Cowboys game will test our depth. :? Not unless we get 5 injuries between now and then genius.

isaiah

Bench
Hey hey hey! Don't mess with the 120+ IQ league genius!! :sarcasm:

hahahahaha the Cowboys game will test our depth. :? Not unless we get 5 injuries between now and then genius.

that's just it. your club has very little depth [chee kam], while the cowboys have 4 or 5 forwards with nrl experience playing with either mackay cutters or northern pride. i think there is a mile of difference with the standard of the benches this weekend between these 2 clubs. i dont think your club has many players as good as taumalolo, ashton sims, cooper, bolton, and reithmuller.

firechild

First Grade
that's just it. your club has very little depth [chee kam], while the cowboys have 4 or 5 forwards with nrl experience playing with either mackay cutters or northern pride. i think there is a mile of difference with the standard of the benches this weekend between these 2 clubs. i dont think your club has many players as good as taumalolo, ashton sims, cooper, bolton, and reithmuller.

We have a prop forward with 100+ games and a premiership ring to his name that can't get a run. That suggests our depth isn't as bad as you would like to think.

isaiah

Bench
We have pretty decent depth but it will be tested since Joe G is gone and Fa'aoso will be gone for a while too.

what a bench tonight vs the roosters, down 6-0 when they first came on, lets see what the score is after 50 min, when the starters might return?

FWIW after that showing tonight I think we'll meet each other in the finals. We are both top 4 teams.

That was a finals match. Brutally tough, defence causing errors all over the place, desperation defence, momentum swings and the game in the balance right until the end.

isaiah

Bench
FWIW after that showing tonight I think we'll meet each other in the finals. We are both top 4 teams.

That was a finals match. Brutally tough, defence causing errors all over the place, desperation defence, momentum swings and the game in the balance right until the end.
another week, another loss. just 15 nrl standard players. depth in the squad is a major problem. maybe choc and foran are getting too big a slice of the salary cap pie. imagine if they had the injuries of a penrith, who cannot continue to use moylan in firs grade because the cap has run out. will soon be replaced by the titans in the top 4, imo.