What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Qld win 5 series in a row???

Knightmare

Coach
I kid you not. I was seriously tempted to buy one, wrap it up and post it to Storm HQ addressed to Bellamy. They also have a shirt showing the ape-to- man evolution theory, except that the final step in the evolutionary process is the sillouette of Lockyer lifting the Origin shield. Below it, it reads 'State against State, mate against mate' except that the second 'mate' has been crossed out and has 'dirty cockroach' scrawled underneath.

I think an awesome shirt would be a sky blue sillouette of a man standing tall, then the maroon silouette of a half man half ape and 'State against State, mate against unwashed redneck'. Might have to make that one myself though ;-) Last year I did one for my mate that has on the back 'You say "Queenslander!" we hear "Redneck!" and as for my shirt, well, my sig should give you some idea of what I put on it!

tdawg

Juniors
Lol, take your dick out of your mouth. That QLD backline will ravage yours like a hurricane!!!

lets compare them individually.
slater vs gidley. both have been in spectacular form recently. 1-1
folau vs williams. folau gets the nod. queensland 2-1
hodges vs lyon. tempted to give it to lyon. but will call it a draw. 3-2
inglis vs jennings. can't seperate them either. 4-3
boyd vs hayne. hayne, hands down. 4-4
lockyer vs mullen. on form, mullen. on experience, lockyer. 5-5
thurston vs wallace. thurston all the way. 6-5

queensland just. but should be an even contest out in the backs. definitely not a 'ravaging'.
the queensland forwards on the other hand, WILL ravage the NSWs

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
lets compare them individually.
slater vs gidley. both have been in spectacular form recently. 1-1
folau vs williams. folau gets the nod. queensland 2-1
hodges vs lyon. tempted to give it to lyon. but will call it a draw. 3-2
inglis vs jennings. can't seperate them either. 4-3
boyd vs hayne. hayne, hands down. 4-4
lockyer vs mullen. on form, mullen. on experience, lockyer. 5-5
thurston vs wallace. thurston all the way. 6-5

queensland just. but should be an even contest out in the backs. definitely not a 'ravaging'.
the queensland forwards on the other hand, WILL ravage the NSWs

Lyon has been in far better form this year than Hodges. He is easily ahead

Joker's Wild

Coach
I think an awesome shirt would be a sky blue sillouette of a man standing tall, then the maroon silouette of a half man half ape and 'State against State, mate against unwashed redneck'. Might have to make that one myself though ;-) Last year I did one for my mate that has on the back 'You say "Queenslander!" we hear "Redneck!" and as for my shirt, well, my sig should give you some idea of what I put on it!

Ill take one of each ;-)

Charlie124

First Grade
Wait....so you're all pissy that QLD have made these shirts giving sh*t to NSW, yet you've done exactly that yourself the other way around and think its fine??

f**king whingers

Shorty

Staff member
I don't understand some of the Queensland arrogance.
Personally I'm extremely nervous and am preparing myself for a pretty big series that Queensland will probably lose.

The difference between Queensland and New South Wales in game III last year was some brilliance and advantage taken on napping defence.
New South Wales had a much weaker team and were competitive on desperation alone.

Now they've got a very young, strong and hungry team also tied with even more desperation.

Knightmare

Coach
Wait....so you're all pissy that QLD have made these shirts giving sh*t to NSW, yet you've done exactly that yourself the other way around and think its fine??

f**king whingers

I'm not pissy at all, just sharing with those from the Premier State the merchandise currently available to our banana-bending ancestors north of the Tweed. The only one that was an eye-opener was the one celebrating a series win that hasn't even happened yet.

Charlie124

First Grade
I'm not pissy at all, just sharing with those from the Premier State the merchandise currently available to our banana-bending ancestors north of the Tweed. The only one that was an eye-opener was the one celebrating a series win that hasn't even happened yet.

LOL my mistake, i don't know how i could have come to the conclusion that you're a pissy little whinger. :lol::lol:

Joker's Wild

Coach

f**king whingers

Not pissy at all champ just amused that whoever is responsible for the "History in the making" shirt is stupid enough to make something that can so easily blow up in their faces and gives off the impression that they think that Qld have won the series before a ball has been kicked.

If NSW had done the same thing back in May '06 you would have had the same reaction