What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will raiders win 2004 nrl competition?

The_Ben

Juniors
The day the raiders win the NRL is the day that

- Namibia win the Cricket world cup
- JFK is found on an island with Hansie Cronje, Princess Di and Elvis
- The sun rises in the west
- Man walks on Mars, unaided aithout oxygen.

So keep waiting...............

Andy

First Grade
I'll say Yes. If they sign Johns, Kennedy, Buderus, Simpson, Perry, Gidley, O'Davis, Tahu... :D

roopy

Referee
They have been rebuilding over the last few seasons, but while we are rebuilding with young guys with years ahead of them, they are rebuilding with mostly older guys.
I think next season is their only hope, because they will be in decline after that.
I think they are one of four or five in with a chance.
The Knights will be a chance next year and should improve for every year after that for the forseeable future.

Dmac

Juniors
You are a fool big ben.Your being a bit harsh.To make those claims shows that you have an IQ of about 5.They were probably the second best team last year (behind the panthers) and would of made the semis if it wasn't for bulgarelli who dropped the ball over the line to lose 17-16. They shat on the Knights season last year. If they don't have a chance this year then the knights sure as hell don't. Some people are dellusional about how good the knights are. They have great players and can play alright but they are not that special. They remind me of the Sydney Knigs Basketball team a couple of years ago - They had the talent and easily the best line up in the comp but they couldn't pull their fingers out and actually win the important games. They, and their supporters, had to make stupid excuses. Overpaid and underachievers - thats what the knights team are (hope they prove me wrong this year though)

antonius

Coach
Dmac said:
You are a fool big ben.Your being a bit harsh.To make those claims shows that you have an IQ of about 5.They were probably the second best team last year (behind the panthers) and would of made the semis if it wasn't for bulgarelli who dropped the ball over the line to lose 17-16. They shat on the Knights season last year. If they don't have a chance this year then the knights sure as hell don't. Some people are dellusional about how good the knights are. They have great players and can play alright but they are not that special. They remind me of the Sydney Knigs Basketball team a couple of years ago - They had the talent and easily the best line up in the comp but they couldn't pull their fingers out and actually win the important games. They, and their supporters, had to make stupid excuses. Overpaid and underachievers - thats what the knights team are (hope they prove me wrong this year though)
Dmac,You asked the question, you don't like the answers you got so you decide to unload on the Knights!!! The Raiders were not the second best team last year, where did they finish? If this, and If that, is not an excuse, the Knights team this year will be entirely different to last years, so how are you basing your assesment of their chances this season, If you want all the answers you'd like to hear, ask the question in the Raiders forum.

astrogirl

First Grade
Also, Ben was the first person who bothered to post something that was longer than 1 line, thereby turning this thread from (almost) monosyllabllic, into a conversation!

Dmac, Ben was being a bit of a smart-arse anyway - there is no need to call him a fool, or to take his comments to heart~

Idiot? IQ of 5? Dellusional? Comparing the Knights with the Sydney Kings?

Jeez, you sound a tad offensive. Try asking this question in the Raiders forum if you want the answer you're after.

Latest posts