What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Telstra stadium be blue and white or blue and gold?

Fellow EEL supporters I have no doubt there will be many dogs fans on telstra but we should make the stadium as BLUE AND GOLD as we can.

How are people gonna dress?? I hope in blue and gold
Are you guys gonna paint your hair and face?
We need to make as much BLUE AND GOLD COLOURS possible so the people on TV can see that no-one supports a team like the way we do!

Bring streamers, balloons, big flags to wrap your body in.

Its tribal war! Its elimination time, we might not have a chance to support the team again this year! LETS MAKE A BIG ROAR and FOLLOW IT WITH A STADIUM COVERED IN BLUE AND GOLD.

Hallatia

Referee
well, this Thursday marks the begining of Ramadan, that may or may not affect the turn out in regard to fans of both teams

Bazal

Post Whore
:lol: :lol:

Oh dear...and I here I thought JTB had developed a neuron or two

Clarkieel

Juniors
the stadium will be blue and GOLD!!!! I am going the whole hog may even spray the hair!!!!! WIll be making up streamers and even taking balloons to throw around.....I cant wait

Parra-Fan

Juniors
Hallatia said:
well, this Thursday marks the begining of Ramadan, that may or may not affect the turn out in regard to fans of both teams

mmmmmmmm hahahaha ima a muslim parramatta supporter, i fast and im going to be the first 1 theirr hahahahaha i dont fink it will make a big differenceee
well it will but towards the doggies more cause doggies supporters are mainly muslim!!! wereas parramatta lebo supporters are mainly christians but have a few muslims

Hallatia

Referee
Parra-Fan said:
mmmmmmmm hahahaha ima a muslim parramatta supporter, i fast and im going to be the first 1 theirr hahahahaha i dont fink it will make a big differenceee
well it will but towards the doggies more cause doggies supporters are mainly muslim!!! wereas parramatta lebo supporters are mainly christians but have a few muslims
so you are going to be the at 3:30 gor the lower grades? I am a Muslim Parra supporter too:D and iftar at 5:47 makes it difficult manouvre what to do as the game starts at 7:30 and we have lower grade games on before and if I am going to go for one I will go for all, you have to pray and eat and whatnot and I have been advised to just watch from home. If I go I will be likely to be going with bulldogs supporters:lol:

where I live is in Bulldogs territory but not exactly close to Telstra stadium and a lot of the Muslims I know (both parra and dogs supporters) just will not go because of the inconvenience

The Colonel

Immortal
Clarkieel said:
the stadium will be blue and GOLD!!!! I am going the whole hog may even spray the hair!!!!! WIll be making up streamers and even taking balloons to throw around.....I cant wait
+

I expect to see two sparkly hats......

Captain BF

Juniors
join the bandwagon said:
Fellow EEL supporters I have no doubt there will be many dogs fans on telstra but we should make the stadium as BLUE AND GOLD as we can.

How are people gonna dress?? I hope in blue and gold
Are you guys gonna paint your hair and face?
We need to make as much BLUE AND GOLD COLOURS possible so the people on TV can see that no-one supports a team like the way we do!

Bring streamers, balloons, big flags to wrap your body in.

Its tribal war! Its elimination time, we might not have a chance to support the team again this year! LETS MAKE A BIG ROAR and FOLLOW IT WITH A STADIUM COVERED IN BLUE AND GOLD.

JTB, usually your posts are just full of crap, now you have sunk to an even lower level by not only stealing the title, but then copy and pasting (with a little editing, granted) a Bulldogs supporters whole post!You are pathetic!:lol: :lol:

Latest posts