What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the Broncos miss the 8?

Mr Saab

Referee
Hunt will be no miracle worker.
There is talk he will be back in 1-2 weeks, but he will have zero match fitness and will take 2-3 games to get his groove back....and that is 2-3 games too late.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Considering you bolded Parra as the weak link in your predictions, it's ironic they could make it and the Broncos could miss the 8.

Meanie

Juniors
broncos_are_the_best said:
With Karmichael hunt coming back in Round 25 we should make the 8. but just wondering about michael ennis as there are rumours he will be back for the finals :oops: :oops: :oops:

That reminds me of last year when people said Lockyer coming back from injury would be the magic fix.

The only thing that will keep the Broncos in the 8 is the equally as bad free fall of the Cowboys and Sharks, the inconsistency of the Panthers and the injuries to the Tigers, although the Tigers would be feeling they still have a chance after this afternoon.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
The funny thing from last weeks game was Bennett wouldn't admit the team was in a slump yet even buck the horse managed to slip over in his only gallop last week. That sort of sums up the Broncos yet again in post origin.

Perrymatta

Juniors
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
How will that f/a look after playing the Storm and Bulldogs?

They will snag a win somewhere. Flucked if I can pick which game though.

Well their defence is exceptional, but their attack is lacking.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Perrymatta said:
Well their defence is exceptional, but their attack is lacking.
their defense was terrible today their lucky they weren't playing the storm or the bulldogs it could have been really ugly.

legend

Coach
They will probably fall into the eight but for and against is the real danger for all teams placed 6-11. One big flogging and you are gone.

If Melbourne do a number on the Broncos and whip them by 30+ then I think they might miss out.

The one thing in the Broncos favour is half the sides looking for a spot in the eight are playing no better than the Broncos. Penrith and Cronulla look to be up against it which leaves the eight as it currently is but the Eels and Raiders could finish 5 and 6 with the Dragons and Broncos 7 and 8.

broncoman

Juniors
we will probably make it but i dont think we deserve to. what another shocking display today...

they do have 4 tough games, it really depends on how determined they are on making the 8..

melbourne,canterbury and parra may do some damage to their f/a so that may be tough for them
if they win the warriors game i can see them just scrapping in..

Knightmare

Coach
I think Brisbane will finish inside the 8 on points, but they may slip out of the finals on F/A compared with other teams.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Struggle to make it but we should win one or two more games. And Michael Ennis is OUT for the year, will not be returning for the finals.

hendrix

Juniors
the Broncos should make the 8, but with their problems in the 1, 7 & 9 positions, it'll be a short stay in the finals

Mut

Juniors
The mut believes they will miss the 8

They dont deserve to be there while the fossil is still in charge of things there.

Poor team, poor bunch of blokes.

Woooooooo! Get some mut up yearse!