What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will The Eels Make the Top 8 in 2012 and why?

goosie

Juniors
10th why? because you guys have a average team except for sandow and hayne. fui fui needs to step up .

DeanPay98

Juniors
2nd because nobody ever seems to tip their team to come second. We will make the Top 8 if Sandow, Hayne, Fui, Mannah and Tonga play for the bulk of the season. We might have a slight weakness in the centres, but nothing fatal. We could be a top 4 team if the combinations gel, and the talent and strikepower is definitely there to get us into the GF. Whether we'll win the GF is another question.

Parra Pride

Referee
We will be undefeated premiers 15 years in a row starting this season, put your house on it it's a sure thing.

Gronk

Staff member
Love 'em to death but have zero confidence in them being high achievers.

Happy to be pleasantly surprised however.

forward pass

Coach
We still have a fairly untried halves pairing and a three quarter line that I dont think is all that strong compared to many other sides.

We will improve - maybe make the eight but can't see us going any further than that. But I reckon we can win it in 2014 !

jono

Juniors
In all seriousness , we will finish 4th in the minor premiership . host the Friday night final , and from there , will be in as good a position as any to take out the comp.

parra pete

Referee
Aaahh now I see why your not going to the game :)

Sorry Eels fans I reckon 10th at best.

"You're"

Your / You’re

Your means “belonging to you”. You’re means “you are”. The simplest way to work out the correct one to use is to read out your sentence. For example, if you say “you’re jeans look nice” expand the apostrophe. The expanded sentence would read “you are jeans look nice” – obviously nonsensical. Remember, in English, the apostrophe often denotes an abbreviation.

Latest posts