What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the team recover

Y2Eel

First Grade
Yes i am looking for a big year from timmy @ 7 and his wing man Johnny @ 6.. the rest should be ok for next year5 hindy will be back same as fui fui looking for Benny to play some good footy and be pushed for the starting spot by delany...

wanna see some of the younger guys get more of a go especially reddy, williams cordoba and tsoulos in first grade plus some younger guys brought up from flegg to prem league..

i also would like to see the peranara boys pushinf for more regular first grade spots aswell...

we did so well this year people look at timmy rookie of the year benny punishing at centre johnny putting in great banana kicks in, in his first full season at 5/8...

Training starts again same as the next season life goes on...

eels_fan

First Grade
Musashi your a tool

i havent seen you post this much sh*t in one day since after the brisbane loss in round 5 and at the end of last season

your the most negative bloke on this forum and your just the type of supporter Parra doesnt need.... go support the bulldogs or the roosters - you'd fit right in with their fickle idiotic fans

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
eels_fan said:
Musashi your a tool

i havent seen you post this much sh*t in one day since after the brisbane loss in round 5 and at the end of last season

your the most negative bloke on this forum and your just the type of supporter Parra doesnt need.... go support the bulldogs or the roosters - you'd fit right in with their fickle idiotic fans

Well, i havent had much to say up until now. And i will continue to support the Eels. Always have, always will.

If you cant admit that we are CHOKERS to the extreme, your not looking at the facts.

We CHOKED, end of story.

Suitman

Post Whore
Well, at least this thread has given me a laugh. :lol: :lol:

I feel a bit better now.

Suity

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
Suitman said:
Well, at least this thread has given me a laugh. :lol: :lol:

I feel a bit better now.

Suity

We all need a laugh about now. Our defence was a joke, but im not laughing about that one!

Smartman

Juniors
_mUSASHI_ said:
I will go one better.

Today i mailed a choker chain to the Club. With a note.

Parramatta Eels. Chokers 1998,1999,2001,2005.

They can put it next to the J.J Gilitan Shield.

LOL good one
icon6.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore
Do you want my honest answer? lol

Here it is:

If the coaching and playing staff don't see this loss as motivation to go one or two steps further next year and use it to inspire them, then I sincerely hope the whole lot of them get sacked and I NEVER see any of them near Parramatta'as colours again. Ever.

I would think that this sort of season shapes a footballer's next season - look at O'Neill. He's about 60 and FINALLY made a Grand Final. But he's just as hungry for it as a 19 year old.

If there isn't an A+ effort put into next year, with the aim being to make and win the Grand Final of 2006, then they SHOULD BE FIRED. THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM.

WA Eel

Juniors
_mUSASHI_ said:
Well, i havent had much to say up until now. And i will continue to support the Eels. Always have, always will.

I must have missed something, did you say you support the Eels. The way you just turn up to bag th crap out of them, I´d always assumed you´re a troll.

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
I read the forums everyday. Just because i dont make posts about what i had for breakfast, or what player i saw at Parra westfields, doesnt mean jack.

Each to their own.

Angry_eel

First Grade
_mUSASHI_ said:

If you cant admit that we are CHOKERS to the extreme, your not looking at the facts.

We CHOKED, end of story.

tell us what happened mate, did you get bagged by friends because of the loss, you had a bet, did you put your house on parra to win the premiership.

as i said to anastabation, we don't need to be told we choked, we know we choked. and what more do you want us to say, it was yesterday, the game is over and we are gone and i atleast am not losing anymore sleep over it.

let look to the future, i worried about 2001 then 2002 then 2003 and then finally 2004 and just when all hope looked lost here was 2005 and you know what i was pissed off this year too, i made my account 20 mins into the brisbane game listening as ray hadley was sayin "oh this is an embarrasment" and i was frickin angry and since then i have been proud so if i could i'd change my account name to proud eel. I am looking to the future, and i have a gut feeling we'll go better next year.

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
tell us what happened mate, did you get bagged by friends because of the loss, you had a bet, did you put your house on parra to win the premiership.

as i said to anastabation, we don't need to be told we choked, we know we choked. and what more do you want us to say, it was yesterday, the game is over and we are gone and i atleast am not losing anymore sleep over it.

let look to the future, i worried about 2001 then 2002 then 2003 and then finally 2004 and just when all hope looked lost here was 2005 and you know what i was pissed off this year too, i made my account 20 mins into the brisbane game listening as ray hadley was sayin "oh this is an embarrasment" and i was frickin angry and since then i have been proud so if i could i'd change my account name to proud eel. I am looking to the future, and i have a gut feeling we'll go better next year.

im looking to the future alright. 2007 and an Eels side without BS as coach.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Anyone who suggest it'll be like 2002 is wrong. As long as we stay injury free we'll be up there. If you have a look at 2001, we lost a few young players the year after and replaced them with crap players. (except Widders who was the only good buy). Plus there was only a few players who played 20 or more games that year, it was a pretty ordinary run with injuries thats for sure. Lets hope 2006 is another injury free season, plus Im looking to seeing more of Williams, Reddy, Delaney and Cordoba in first grade.

Angry_eel

First Grade
_mUSASHI_ said:
im looking to the future alright. 2007 and an Eels side without BS as coach.

here we go again, ok then who will be get if we get rid of smith. tell me a name, a person who you think will be good enough. don't tell me sterlo.

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
here we go again, ok then who will be get if we get rid of smith. tell me a name, a person who you think will be good enough. don't tell me sterlo.

I seriously dont care who it is, just bring in some new blood and new ideas, new training methods, and alot better motivational skills.

And someone who doesnt favour players
ie
Burt
Wagon
Vella
Morris

Angry_eel

First Grade
_mUSASHI_ said:
I seriously dont care who it is, just bring in some new blood and new ideas, new training methods, and alot better motivational skills.

And someone who doesnt favour players
ie
Burt
Wagon
Vella
Morris

i thought of that man, but what i hate is there isn't any coach who can do any miracle with our team in less than 3 years and i'd hate to wait three years to hope that smething might happen. we're not like tigers of 2002 which any tim sheens can come and fix, it'll take us ages with a new coach but then again there is nothing wrong in trying.

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
Burt is a liability, Vella goes missing, Wagon is a reserve grader who cant pass and Morris is not a 5/8.

Replace Burt, Bring in Cannings and Fui regularly and fire them up. If they are not agressive week in week out drop them for a reggies prop who is hungry.(fui wont have a problem.)

And Morris well, if he cant play lock he is not on my team. We only need 2 or 3 to step up and we can win the bloody thing.

El Diablo

Post Whore
In answer to the topic, no.

They will have a terrible year and miss the 8. Smith will resign or be sacked halfway through the season.

Latest posts