What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we get the trifecta?

We are going to smash you guys; dont fret there will be no dubious calls.

:cool:

Come at us Roosters scum.

We don't need the referees to smash your mob.

Your team is utter shite.

We are going to smash the shite out of your team. :p

There's some hot competition but you're my tip for new genius of the year

Cliffhanger

Coach
Not sure I've ever seen the word "Smash" used so much in one post before.
Does it surprise you that a Dogs' fan has such a limited vocabulary?

Seriously though, Dogs were barely able to beat Parra, X Factor is stupid even for a Dogs' fan. Even most Bulldog fans are smarter than to come in here boasting about how they will "smash" us.

Dogs have been more woeful than the Roosters in recent rounds and that's saying something.

There's some hot competition but you're my tip for new genius of the year

LOL, think skinned f*ck, can't hack a little banter.

Does it surprise you that a Dogs' fan has such a limited vocabulary?

Seriously though, Dogs were barely able to beat Parra, X Factor is stupid even for a Dogs' fan. Even most Bulldog fans are smarter than to come in here boasting about how they will "smash" us.

Dogs have been more woeful than the Roosters in recent rounds and that's saying something.

Expected more from you Clithanger, surely you could see through the trolling and banter.

Banter? That was contender for dumbest post of the year.

Is Pantha Boy banned from this section? Atleast he was funny. The current trolls are so dire

Banter? That was contender for dumbest post of the year.

Is Pantha Boy banned from this section? Atleast he was funny. The current trolls are so dire

It wasn't dumb, it actually stayed on topic with your b*tching about the referees, to be honest you and roosterphil are the biggest whinging b*tches on these forums.

There should be an award for that.

Cliffhanger

Coach
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/4324698/view/1/producttypecolor/403/type/png/width/190/height/190/never-go-full-genius-tee_design.png

It wasn't dumb, it actually stayed on topic with your b*tching about the referees, to be honest you and roosterphil are the biggest whinging b*tches on these forums.

There should be an award for that.

Do you even realise that this thread was made because Anasta said we had to cop forward pass on the chin the same we will have to next week when it happens? You moronic dickhead that's why the thread was created

Simply put, Roosters only have themselves to blame for their current state and ladder position. Sure there have been some rough calls, but it's easy to focus on the decisions that happen at crucial times and forget all of the other little things that could have been done to avoide being in a do or die situation in the first place. Heroes to zeros in the space of 12 months! On paper, that team should be contending for a finals place. They are severely lacking attitude and a willingness to do the 1%'ers. Is Brian Smith the problem? Maybe, but I'll bet that the players are just content to bask in the glory of being runners up in 2010...

Yeah it's easy to focus on the decisions that cost a team a chance of winning the game three times in the one year and twice in two weeks, cool story though bro so worry about your own team

Mong

Post Whore
It's nice and convenient to pretend that is the reason they are in the position they are though. To do so would require the whinger to forget that all other teams have had bad calls during games that have cost tries as well.

At least you will have something to complain about while many of the rest of us are watching our teams in the finals i suppose.

Mong

Post Whore
TT would definitely get cry baby of the year.. Constantly sooks like a little girl.

doggie_4_life

Juniors
To be honest Mong, you aren't alone in thinking the rooters didn't deserve to be in the grand final last year, if the storm didn't cheat the cap it would have been storm v dragons

Mong

Post Whore
I am not sure i said they didn't deserve it.. That has been what others have atributed to me.

I did say they over achieved though which is a different story, albeit entirely accurate as evidenced by 2009 and 2011.

yeah yeah yeah, but it's hard to deny that the Roosters didn't earn the right to be there too. They played out of their skins for the last 8 or so rounds and were the only other team that could have challenged the Dragons (except maybe the Tigers).

Latest posts