What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you be supporting a team in the Finals Series?

Will you be supporting a team in the Finals Series?

• Yes I have a team I wanna see win

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • The Knights aren't there, don't give a rats arse

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IanG said:
So people, will you guys be supporting any partcular team in the Finals Series?

I hate Parra, Dragons and Bronco's. - So definately not them.
Got nothing against the Tig's but never had a great deal of emotion towards them.

I like the Storm and Cowboys so hopefully one of them can go on with them.

But no one team passionately, would like to see the storm do it I guess but I wont be jumping up or down either way!

I think that the West Tigers mentality/sprit is the closest team to the Knights e.g.

•Working Class
•Don't have heaps of Money
•Fight to the Death
•Attacking Flare
That is why I will be supporting the Tigers.

antonius

Coach
I was a Parra supporter before the Knights entered the comp, so I'll be a little bit swayed towards them. I really wouldn't want the Dragons or Storm to win it. Would love to see the Tigers do well also.

Samwise

Bench
Would love the cowboys to win if it can't be us, possibly the broncos. Don't really want any of the other top 8 sides to take it out. Especially the dragons

Alex28

Coach
Have hated the Dragons immensely since they beat us 3-2 in the Major Semi in 1992. I hope they make the Grand Final and get beaten for the 7th time straight :)

The rest of my family goes for Parramatta so I have a rivalry with them, so obviously I can't support them. Mates all go for Cronulla, Manly, Tigers, Broncos, et al and have a rivalry with them as well.

So I don't care who wins to be honest - as long as St George dont!

After the first week, the Sharks and Roosters / Manly will be gone. From then on, I don't give a bugger.

Forced to pick a team, I'd say the Tigs or Melbourne.

Jono078

Referee
I like to go for Underdogs and teams we have beat, so I will be cheering on:

1. Eels
2. Cowboys
3. Sharks
4. Manly
5. Storm

Jedda

Juniors
I'll be supporting the Tigers in the finals. At the beginning of the season I would have said Melbourne were in with a good shot but they seem to have lost their way as the season wore on.

Can't say I'm overly excited about this years finals series. If i've had anything reinforced to myself this season is - if it ain't the Knights, then I don't care.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I consider myself a rugby league fan, so it would be stupid of me not to watch the finals just because we missed the finals on the back of our own woeful form. I'll be cheering for Wests, NQ, and Parra.

Status
Not open for further replies.