What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will You Watch The Grand Final ?

Will You Watch The Grand Final?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Yes but I hate both teams playing

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Yes because it's Rugby League

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • No but only because of the teams playing

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • No but only because i'm busy doing something else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but only because I hate the game

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

sladden road

Juniors
Watched them all since 75 as a four year old.

why not watch it. Pinnacle of the game and always great.
Well, unless it’s the Illawarra Bennetts winning.
Vomit.

I will watch the NRLW GF as my club have got a team playing in it.

The NRL Grand Final? Undecided at this stage. Probably will, but if it gets boring, I'll switch over and watch something else. Not really a fan of either side.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I will watch the NRLW GF as my club have got a team playing in it.

The NRL Grand Final? Undecided at this stage. Probably will, but if it gets boring, I'll switch over and watch something else. Not really a fan of either side.
bs-memes-funny.gif

Oh yeah? I've voted with my TV dial before. After the way Channel 9 breached its contractual obligations in 2008 by not live broadcasting the 2008 Elimination Final between the Warriors and the Roosters as it would have clashed with A Current Affair, I didn't watch another finals game nor the Grand Final that year in protest.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Oh yeah? I've voted with my TV dial before. After the way Channel 9 breached its contractual obligations in 2008 by not live broadcasting the 2008 Elimination Final between the Warriors and the Roosters as it would have clashed with A Current Affair, I didn't watch another finals game nor the Grand Final that year in protest.
*slow clap*

I'm sure they were devastated without your viewership...

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I've set aside Sunday for an all-day drinking session watching all 3 games, and then Monday off work for the hangover, so I expect to be on here at some point talking absolute horseshit.

Latest posts