What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams Is Still Available

ethan tremblay

Juniors
i honestly think there are better second rowers out there, granted everytime he touches the ball he looks like making a line break.. But does have the tendicies to go missing! and get lazy that would be the only sore point for me if he got a big 500k contract from us would he just relax and become lazy? for me i'd go after jamie buherer ,segayaro and or cameron king or both for the money we would need for williams

Sparky 74

Juniors
Out of all the Sea Eagles that are off contract or have a get out clause, tony Williams will be the only 1 i can see in the blue n gold.
If SK Kiwi connections were to work in the Eels way maybe Foran.......... but i dont think it will happen

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i honestly think there are better second rowers out there, granted everytime he touches the ball he looks like making a line break.. But does have the tendicies to go missing! and get lazy that would be the only sore point for me if he got a big 500k contract from us would he just relax and become lazy? for me i'd go after jamie buherer ,segayaro and or cameron king or both for the money we would need for williams

probably true before he left, but not anymore.

gotta give the manly coaching dept credit for the discipline that they've instilled in his game. maturity probably had half to do with it, but you can understand why he would want to stay there and repay them.

Gronk

Staff member
Is it true that Tony Williams is also a gay chef on TV ?

#notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat

Mark_Olive_2.jpg

SDM

First Grade
Is it true that Tony Williams is also a gay chef on TV ?

#notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat

Mark_Olive_2.jpg

I agree, being a chef these days has less stigma attached to it than it did 30 years ago.