What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams to break his silence

Kornstar

Coach
I'm not allowed to play league again.......what a load of garbage!!!! The ESL or pretty much any NRL team would take a SBW any day and time

sass

Juniors
sigh sbw. this is not making me feel any differently about the whole situation.

tiger_nick

Bench
'whoever called me a dog is a coward, they say it from all the way over there, if they want to say that about me, come say it to me here.' hahaha no one knows where you are you f*cking idiot!! thats the point, your hiding!!!!!

'im not a dog, dogs take orders, i dont take orders from anyone' gee what a team player, umunga is gunna love this bloke

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Hopefully something good can come out of what ive done

You idiot, seriously. Go bend over for mundine and khoder

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
'whoever called me a dog is a coward, they say it from all the way over there, if they want to say that about me, come say it to me here.' hahaha no one knows where you are you f*cking idiot!! thats the point, your hiding!!!!!

'im not a dog, dogs take orders, i dont take orders from anyone' gee what a team player, umunga is gunna love this bloke
Except from mundine and nasser lol

Knight87

Juniors
"10 years ago, Anthony Mundine, in 1997, was earning $600,000/year. This was not in Super League, this was just after Super League"

Um. two problems with that. One, if he was referring to 1998 as 'just after Super League', 10 years ago was 1998, not 1997 (as he said). And two, if he was referring to 1997 as 'just after Super League', 1997 was the Super League year, hence why Mundine was earning that amount.

tiger_nick

Bench
"10 years ago, Anthony Mundine, in 1997, was earning $600,000/year. This was not in Super League, this was just after Super League"

Um. two problems with that. One, if he was referring to 1998 as 'just after Super League', 10 years ago was 1998, not 1997 (as he said). And two, if he was referring to 1997 as 'just after Super League', 1997 was the Super League year, hence why Mundine was earning that amount.

lol that was quality. he said 'im going to tell you a fact' then got the whole thing completely wrong

Mr Saab

Referee
Harragon being an apologist for SBW
Daley...finally...finally jumps off the bench and plays the ball.

God-King Dean

Immortal
george.JPG

" You don't care about me... "