What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams to break his silence

no name

Coach
Same ol' sh*t that Mundine use to come up with.
It's me against the world mentality.

"Mason left, O'Meley left, Anasta left"
Guess why they left DH

Once Dead

Bench
You Know Count......345 so far.

BWAHAHAHHA Khoder Nasser and Anthony Mundine, the two best people he's ever met in his life.....they have turned his life around......BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....if you have to have those guys help you out to turn your life around then you're really screwed, really, really screwed mate.

April Fools Day was a few months back mate......but this makes me think that Sonny has got April 1st on his calendar.

Kornstar

Coach
whats SBW said, my TVs on the blink

He's made all his own decisions and that Khoder and Mundine were seeked out by himself, he was not approached :roll:

It was all about money, pure and simple!

He was the one that agreed to his contract and infact told them to pay him less because they have stuck by him but that was before Khoder......after Khoder he is singing a different tune!!!!

Imo he is someone who is an amazing talent but he is as dumb as bulldog sh*t and is easily lead astray and slime like Khoder prey on the weak minded fools like him.......it is actually very sad and i feel a little sorry for SBW in that regard, then i think of the 1.5 mill he is about to earn and those feelings are quickly dried up......

Garts

Bench
As if Mundine has had no influence, haha. His little spray had Mundine written over it!!!!

icewind

Juniors
You Know Count......345 so far.

BWAHAHAHHA Khoder Nasser and Anthony Mundine, the two best people he's ever met in his life.....they have turned his life around......BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....if you have to have those guys help you out to turn your life around then you're really screwed, really, really screwed mate.

lol.... that's like saying the two players you'd most like to have with ball in hand when the game is on the line as being Daniel Wagon and Paul Carriage

Knight87

Juniors
"I am not a coward. Why did I do it? I did it because I wanted to stand up for player rights and take a stand"

What a load of BS! Does he expect anyone to be fooled by that?

bartman

Immortal
:lol:

"I didn't walk out, I stood up..." :lol:

"It's not a coward act, it's a ballsy act..." :lol:

"Say sorry for what?" :lol:

Believing his own hype much? What a deluded self-important prick!

This SBW guy needs his head deflated massively, and the sooner the better. I hope he plays against that Caveman bloke in French rugby, and that the big unit smashes him.

Latest posts