What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams to break his silence

KempoKnight

Juniors
'whoever called me a dog is a coward, they say it from all the way over there, if they want to say that about me, come say it to me here.' hahaha no one knows where you are you f*cking idiot!! thats the point, your hiding!!!!!

'im not a dog, dogs take orders, i dont take orders from anyone' gee what a team player, umunga is gunna love this bloke

He's right though he isnt a dog...dogs are loyal.

Patorick

Staff member
Was great entertainment, so long as you were watching for comedic value.

The guy clearly has severe mental and emotional issues.

Hopefully Toulon has a good team psychologist who can help him with them.

Yngwie_70

Juniors
He's made all his own decisions and that Khoder and Mundine were seeked out by himself, he was not approached :roll:

It was all about money, pure and simple!

He was the one that agreed to his contract and infact told them to pay him less because they have stuck by him but that was before Khoder......after Khoder he is singing a different tune!!!!

Imo he is someone who is an amazing talent but he is as dumb as bulldog sh*t and is easily lead astray and slime like Khoder prey on the weak minded fools like him.......it is actually very sad and i feel a little sorry for SBW in that regard, then i think of the 1.5 mill he is about to earn and those feelings are quickly dried up......

Except it has been widely reported that he IS NOT getting 1.5 million. $400,00 Euros was the amount most people have finally settled on. But the French owner of Toulon said he was definitely not getting 1.5m

Kiki

First Grade
i gotta say im pretty impressed he knows the word jurisdiction. SO SMRT SBW.

bartman

Immortal
Please let this sh*t be on youtube tomorrow, so we can keep laughing at the deluded fool.

SBW = biggest joke in lea... er, union now :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
If he came out and said he left for the money, he'd have alot more respect, at least for being honest.

The amount of crap in that interview was unbelievable. And the fact that oxygen thief Wiedler was conducting it made it even worse.

Latest posts