What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie "I HATE SOUTHS"

The Business

Juniors
jimmy_the_greek said:
he use to bag the Easts when he was at the dogs so it sounds a bit hypocritical especially since he criticized O'Meley and Wing for leaving their club and heading elsewhere. A couple of months later he did the same thing, but with a difference the other 2 players left "peacefully" Mason wanted to take half our team with him.
When did he bag Wing? Then again, maybe he was only doing that so Wing would stay, knowing full well that he was going to the Roosters.

The Business

Juniors
Newcastlerabbit said:
Spot on,this moron has zero cred.God Canterbury must feel blessed,that this clown is not part of their club.
They won't feel blessed when their team is underperforming and lack a damaging forward of international class.

Their fans seemed happy when he was winning premierships and dominating season after season.

The Business

Juniors
dice said:
That explains why he moved to the eastern suburbs and hung out with the roosters players whilst still with the Bulldogs.
He's been "hanging out" with Roosters players for years. He probably hangs out with Dogs, souths, Tigers, Dragons, Eels and Sharks players as well.

paulp

Juniors
Eels Dude said:
I don't see how Wing disrespected the club. He gave them his full service for year on end and when his contract was over he signed with Souths, given the situation when he left in the first place it was only going to be natural for them to celebrate it the way they did. It was easily South's decision to heavily publicise it. The Roosters started it in the first place too, by announcing Wing was leaving to join Souths on their website before any announcement was made by Wing or Souths. The Roosters got what they deserved.
:clap: :clap: :clap: best and most accurate quote of the thread.

btw I heard the roosters, sydney city , easts or whatever they want to call themselves these days are changing there name again to the RSPCA - home for unwanted dogs ! :lol:

Garts

Bench
Good to see the Doggies fans finally realised how much of a tosser he is, although when he does open his mouth it does make things interesting, need these tossers in our game tbh.

_Johnsy

Referee
Who would have thought, willie makes another nothing comment and its big news. I really think roosters fans will be sorry they signed this goose come end of 2008.

petetheileet

First Grade
always amazes me how these teams who sign big name players...fans can just ignore history..and the players too, im pretty sure 6 months ago willie snd shrek hated the roosters

adamkungl

Immortal
_Johnsy said:
Who would have thought, willie makes another nothing comment and its big news. I really think roosters fans will be sorry they signed this goose come end of 2008.

We're not the one's bitching about it or reporting it...Souths are sh*t, he's right for once. What's the problem?

Tom Ace

Bench
paulp said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: best and most accurate quote of the thread.

btw I heard the roosters, sydney city , easts or whatever they want to call themselves these days are changing there name again to the RSPCA - home for unwanted dogs ! :lol:

Wow, that was an amazing quip. :sarcasm:

Nosir'rom Na'ed said:
His loyalties lie with his wallet.

He's a hypocrite.

His comments show that he's getting into the spirit of his new club like any professional should do. I doubt he would have made himself a marked man for Friday night if his loyalties only lie with his wallet.

Dazraider

Juniors
Willie "I HATE SOUTHS" and Dazraider "I HATE SOUTHS".

good on him , i hate souths myself for the reason that they had an oppurtunity to join the sharks when the tigers and west combined plus they whinge and moan when they don't get their own way.

should of never been allowed back in the comp and last year was a fluke that they made the top eight.

2008 will be bottom 3

jack coburn

Juniors
he might be a knob but he knows how to hack into peoples thoughts,most people i know besides souths fans have had a gutful of their pride of the league attitude.
they used to be my 2nd side now im sick of them being rammed down my throat as if without them league would die.
while they do a good job getting publicity for the game,i find its more about publicity for themselves.

MattJ

Juniors
Dazraider said:
Willie "I HATE SOUTHS" and Dazraider "I HATE SOUTHS".

good on him , i hate souths myself for the reason that they had an oppurtunity to join the sharks when the tigers and west combined plus they whinge and moan when they don't get their own way.

should of never been allowed back in the comp and last year was a fluke that they made the top eight.

2008 will be bottom 3

Fine, you hate Souths and you have your own reasons for that, point is, willie stated publicly in the press in the past that he hates the roosters, now he is a rooster so he publically states he hates souths. Thats ok, good promotion for the game, but shows also that his opinions are baseless and his loyalties lie with his wallet. Reason enough for people to get sick of his stupid thoughts and opinions being relentlessly quoted in the media.

As for hating souths for not merging when other clubs did, no one held a gun to the other clubs heads, they could have fought to stand alone but chose to merge, Souths didnt want to and still exist because of it. Dont blame Souths for the tigers and Magpies making the decision they did.

The Brain

Juniors
God some of you are really stupid ,how about media manipulating a comment to stir trouble ?I had the advantage of been there and Willie was asked if he is embracing the culture and rivalry of Easts vs souffs he said yeah I hate Souths too all in fun and as a joke to the audience ,so there you have it simple as that -baited.

sharko

Juniors
You are a glorified androtop Mason, always mouthing off but rarely backing it up..whats the bet that Kidwell cleans up the big homo in the first half and he goes missing in action as usual for the rest of the match.

ozzie

Bench
sharko said:
You are a glorified androtop Mason, always mouthing off but rarely backing it up..whats the bet that Kidwell cleans up the big homo in the first half and he goes missing in action as usual for the rest of the match.
is this because Nulla's missed out on signing him when they though it was a done deal?