What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie "I HATE SOUTHS"

Roosterphin1

Juniors
Ziggy the God said:
Material?

Do you mean the video highlights? We have guys that do that inhouse. In fact, they have a montage done on each game, that is shown only 1 hour after the game in the members lounge at Telstra. Next.

Do you mean the pics of Wing in the background? Give me any pic and I am certain I could have it printed on those same boards within 1 hour. Next.

Do you mean the press conference? I guess calling the press in the morning would be enough, after all it is their job. Next.

Nick wanted to spoil the news. Maybe if he put as much energy into coming up with ideas on the NRL Board, the game could be further infront than it is.

Oh sorry, I forgot that he is in the pocket of the same Buffoon that shows our games on the box. How stupid of me, I take it all back.

If it wasnt for Nick you'd be supporting another team playing Super League mate

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Roosterphin1 said:
You laugh but offer nothing to prove otherwise

When one makes an allegation it is up to that individual to prove it. You made the allegation, we all laughed at it. Prove it and we will stop laughing.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
S.S.T.I.D said:
When one makes an allegation it is up to that individual to prove it. You made the allegation, we all laughed at it. Prove it and we will stop laughing.

Its a known fact that the Roosters allegiance to the ARL saved it from certain demise. The influence and money from the board at Easts in particular Nick Politis was crucial.

And our club was totally behind Souths reinstatement into the NRL. In particular Phil Gould (whose allegiances lie with the Roosters) was very supportive via his media column and even offered to assist them with recruiting etc.

I await your rebuttal.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Roosterphin1 said:
If it wasnt for Nick you'd be supporting another team playing Super League mate

1. Nick has been trying to get us to move to the CC for years. Go and search this forum about the relevant details. They are all here. So he wanted Souths to survive? ROLF.

2. When Souths where out, I only watched SOO and the finals. I did ensure that I never watched your side.

Cheers

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Roosterphin1 said:
Its a known fact that the Roosters allegiance to the ARL saved it from certain demise. The influence and money from the board at Easts in particular Nick Politis was crucial.

And our club was totally behind Souths reinstatement into the NRL. In particular Phil Gould (whose allegiances lie with the Roosters) was very supportive via his media column and even offered to assist them with recruiting etc.

I await your rebuttal.

Why am I not surprised that you don't understand the difference between an opinion and fact?

My rebuttal? :lol:

Geohood

Bench
On topic - I know and have read of many people growing a dislike for Souths. But when Mason says it you don't agree.

nqboy

First Grade
MattJ said:
Wasnt all that long ago you were saying how you hate Easts wasnt it willy?
That's what I thought too. How long before Wee Willie walks out on the Roosters to sign for the Bunnies?

black cat

Juniors
good on willy,i like it when players pump up games,just look at the reaction here,how many people cant wait till friday to see the game.
i used to like clinton saying they were gonna smash opponents,it puts spice in the now politically correct world we live in.
and i think hes right souths fans think they are the only team in the right all the time,i think the book of whinges shows how much souths are now becoming hated.

gottabegood

Juniors
dallymessenger said:
i like mason

this is another example of him helping to promote RL.

on top of being a fantastic player he is a character as well.

too many players these days come up with robotic answers to questions

with mason, crowe and holmes a court all talking up RL, its all really good publicity for the game

Totally agree.

Mason, funnily enough, is more an ordinary Aussie than the rest of the players, whom seem very abby normal.

MattJ said:
Wasnt all that long ago you were saying how you hate Easts wasnt it willy?
Anything to keep your big stupid head in the media i guess.

Spot on,this moron has zero cred.God Canterbury must feel blessed,that this clown is not part of their club.

Brycey

Juniors
Prior to this week I was worried all the hype and media had died down on the Souths-Easts game.

God I am glad it didn't!

Geohood

Bench
Newcastlerabbit said:
Spot on,this moron has zero cred.God Canterbury must feel blessed,that this clown is not part of their club.

Who cares about someone's off field cred if it means they perform on field. As long as Mason isn't abusive or gets into SERIOUS trouble then it's all sweet.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Ziggy the God said:
1. Nick has been trying to get us to move to the CC for years. Go and search this forum about the relevant details. They are all here. So he wanted Souths to survive? ROLF.

This is good.. So you have documented factual evidence on this forum that came from Nick Politis about wanting Souths relocated to the Central Coast.. Classic

Ziggy the God said:
2. When Souths where out, I only watched SOO and the finals. I did ensure that I never watched your side.

Cheers

Well we were in the Finals when you weren't around.. Even in a Grand Final as well..

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Cockadoodledoo said:
This is good.. So you have documented factual evidence on this forum that came from Nick Politis about wanting Souths relocated to the Central Coast.. Classic

Why don't you go and look it up. It doesn't have to be printed in Verdana Block on the front page of the SMH to be shown that that was his aim.

It doesn't matter now, we are here to stay. Sorry Nick.

Well we were in the Finals when you weren't around.. Even in a Grand Final as well..

einsteinshow.php.jpg

Latest posts