What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willow Cup Round 2 full time?

antonius

Coach
There seems to be some confusion regarding full time, Willow has asked the question in the game thread.

The F7s website has:

Round 2: 13 Jun – 19 Jun

Can we get this sorted asap? Thanks in advance.

The match thread says full time 23rd June.
So when is it?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Someone should just make the call.

The process involves looking at the draw, seeing what fits best and then telling others how it should go down. If it makes sense, no one will disagree. Management 101.

The way I see it, it needs to fit in with the draw - so it has to be Sunday to Saturday.

Last edited:

antonius

Coach
OK I'll make the call Full Time will be Sat 19th June at 9.00pm . Can someone please change the match threads to suit?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Full time passed last Sunday and we still don't have a match marked.

Is it possible the ref still thinks full time for this is Wednesday?

I only ask because full time for the Final is this Saturday, and the Final match thread can't be posted. No dramas, although some of us were hoping to post our articles before full time. ;-)

antonius

Coach
I have no idea what is going on with this I'll mark the game now if that's ok? I'm not sure what happens with the final!!! any suggestions?

Titanic

First Grade
Stick to the draw ... I think the teams should be capable of making the original deadline ... 'Bags have had plenty of time and both the Roosters and Titans have been "on notice" so no biggy for mine, whatever the result.

antonius

Coach
I suggest fulltime for the final be 9.00pm Sunday. Someone needs to varify this. But in the meantime I'd suggest the Bags and Titans get writing. LOL

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If time becomes an issue, then I suggest playing it at the end of the year sometime.

No point in mucking up the rest of the draw

Titanic

First Grade
Just got off a train from Shanghai ... the Titans can make the deadline of either Saturday or Sunday so from our point view it's game on.

Latest posts