What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy For Grant?

rabbitohs95

Bench
Perhaps Luke Burgess might make a return.

I'd rather him more than Grant, decent depth player and would be wanting to prove his doubters wrong, especially with his brothers around.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Perhaps Luke Burgess might make a return.

I'd rather him more than Grant, decent depth player and would be wanting to prove his doubters wrong, especially with his brothers around.

Grant was I run then fall:roll: I got sick of it. Ball security wasn't good either.

He gave too many penalties away, was slow getting back 10metres defending and missed one on one tackles defending our try line.

Tbh R95 when Lowe was fit in 2015 I thought he played better than Grant.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Grant was I run then fall:roll: I got sick of it. Ball security wasn't good either.

He gave too many penalties away, was slow getting back 10metres defending and missed one on one tackles defending our try line.

Tbh R95 when Lowe was fit in 2015 I thought he played better than Grant.

Agreed with everything. Grant just didn't fit in the squad well.

Lowe had a pretty good final year, obviously besides his injury. I reckon it was his best behind 2010.

CAFPOW

Juniors
John Lee @JohnLeeNow
@RLW_Mole The official 4 words from the Rabbitohs are: Mason - Souths - not happening.
9:47 PM - 11 Jan 2016
8 8 Retweets 13 13 likes

If that was from Shane Richardson's Twitter account, I'd expect
to see Willie Mason's profile at the Souths website in the next
morning.

southsport

First Grade
If that was from Shane Richardson's Twitter account, I'd expect
to see Willie Mason's profile at the Souths website in the next
morning.

Yeah maybe, but John Lee says it's not happening.........wait and see I guess.

Rsag85

Bench
John Lee @JohnLeeNow
@RLW_Mole The official 4 words from the Rabbitohs are: Mason - Souths - not happening.
9:47 PM - 11 Jan 2016
8 8 Retweets 13 13 likes

He also said we wouldn't going to lose any more players to fit Sammy in and he wasn't going to release Walker

DC_fan

Coach
i don't like what is going on at Souths at the moment. If we sign Mason then that does not say anything positive about our club.

handyman2190

Bench
Walker wanted out, was coached by fulton how to get thrown out making the club think it was their decision, fulton the worm had been working on walker for 6 months that whipe kelly sabotaging us at every turn and i tell u its our massive loss that we may not recover from for a long time

Itsmeagain

Juniors
I have received a little inside confirmation. We were talking to mason but madge has pulled the pin. He is now looking at a forward from super league. It's only early stages and a possibility at best at this moment

DiegoNT

First Grade
I have received a little inside confirmation. We were talking to mason but madge has pulled the pin. He is now looking at a forward from super league. It's only early stages and a possibility at best at this moment

An English forward or an Aussie forward?

If we are getting anyone from England it should be kallum watkins, to bad he signed a multi year deal with leeds

alien

Referee

Interesting.

Rhyno

First Grade
How can parra be offering 800k to jennings? If they arent over the cap then and the nrl dosent do to them what they did to us well thats pretty discriminating its a joke

Lol how would be anywhere near the salary cap

Hayne 1.3Mil
Hopoate 800K
Sandow 700K

That frees up nearly 3million

Latest posts