What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy For Grant?

Rsag85

Bench
Lol how would be anywhere near the salary cap

Hayne 1.3Mil
Hopoate 800K
Sandow 700K

That frees up nearly 3million

Parramatta are on track to start the 2016 season with their salary cap in working order after completing an independent governance review.

Chairman Steve Sharp told The Sunday Telegraph the Eels have worked *tirelessly to correct their cap and meet the NRL?s February 29 deadline.

The NRL have since reduced this fine to $465,000 after the Eels clarified their second-tier player payments.

Barring the completion and approval of a few final details, Sharp is extremely confident the Eels will have their salary cap fixed to meet the NRL?s requirements and commence the 2016 season on positive points.

Read more at Foxsports.com.au

Read more at http://www.nospam9/nrl/eels-sort-through-salary-cap-nightmare-20146/#TRPj5PmfyHbXzUlD.99

Rsag85

Bench
You said "lose anymore players".

Read it again

Number one,

Your original comment

John Lee @JohnLeeNow
@RLW_Mole The official 4 words from the Rabbitohs are: Mason - Souths - not happening.
9:47 PM - 11 Jan 2016
8 8 Retweets 13 13 likes
My reply was this

He also said we wouldn't going to lose any more players to fit Sammy in and he wasn't going to release Walker

Your come back with Walker the main person of your comment.

We didn't lose Walker.........we know exactly where he is! ;-)

As you can see I said Release Walker not lose, that lose comment was for Grant and McQueen. If you understand what I'm trying to say.

Rabbits20

Immortal
He also said we wouldn't going to lose any more players to fit Sammy in and he wasn't going to release Walker

Actually mate he said when we got Sam the club would have to have a look to make sure things are under control or whether we'd have to move someone on.

He also said in the off season teams need to look at changes to benefit the squad etc..........

I remember from an interview.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Walker wanted out, was coached by fulton how to get thrown out making the club think it was their decision, fulton the worm had been working on walker for 6 months that whipe kelly sabotaging us at every turn and i tell u its our massive loss that we may not recover from for a long time

We will be right, you'll see!

That silly Stewart had an influence too on Walker.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You said "lose anymore players".
That's right Southsport.
Actually mate he said when we got Sam the club would have to have a look to make sure things are under control or whether we'd have to move someone on.

He also said in the off season teams need to look at changes to benefit the squad etc..........

Rsag85 seems to have forgotten what Lee said.

Here you go Southsport.

Rsag85

Bench

I remember it too he said that we lost two high profile players in Issac Luke and Glenn Stewart so there shouldn't be a issue with the cap on losing another high profile players. But my comment singled out Walker's release and that's what Southsport replied to my comment as I've shown above.

handyman2190

Bench
Lol how would be anywhere near the salary cap

Hayne 1.3Mil
Hopoate 800K
Sandow 700K

That frees up nearly 3million

Your figures are excessive mr Rhyno hayne when he left was on approx 850 sandow was well publisized at 550 yes hoppa 800 anyway they were also over cap by 600k
After Estimating their ins and outs , they saved 3.2m and so far with forans mill have spent 2.8 dont forget to deduct the 600 over cap so id say they are borderline on it or just over, so where does 400 or more for jennings come from? They have shed 14 players but bought 12 so id say they wouldnt have enough unless they third partied half well good luck to them

Rabbits20

Immortal
I remember it too he said that we lost two high profile players in Issac Luke and Glenn Stewart so there shouldn't be a issue with the cap on losing another high profile players. But my comment singled out Walker's release and that's what Southsport replied to my comment as I've shown above.

Well he said that too as well as what I said.

Walker didn't want to stay with Souths. He wanted more money.

Stewart had a bad influence on Dylan's decision too.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Your figures are excessive mr Rhyno hayne when he left was on approx 850 sandow was well publisized at 550 yes hoppa 800 anyway they were also over cap by 600k
After Estimating their ins and outs , they saved 3.2m and so far with forans mill have spent 2.8 dont forget to deduct the 600 over cap so id say they are borderline on it or just over, so where does 400 or more for jennings come from? They have shed 14 players but bought 12 so id say they wouldnt have enough unless they third partied half well good luck to them

Good post.

RabbitGut

Juniors
Word around Toronto is that Willie has agreed to come home to the Scorps/

But maybe they'd let him go if a Sydney club wanted him for one more year.