What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windies a chance of pulling off a miracle

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh no..bronco, its far worst. McGrath is really Saddam Hussain's and Osama Bin Laden's love child. It has to be true because I read it on the internet.

After trying to read out what happened, it seems that its all about nothing. McGrath misheard what was said and was later embarrassed that he lost his cool. Shit... he has every reason to be on edge... but lets not give him even the slightest excuse for doing something that everyone here does on a regular basis.

Theskipper has been at pains to let everyone know that the two teams got on very well. After seeing the players from both sides congratulating each other at the end of the last Test, I tend to agree. You'd think watching a good game of cricket would be entertaining enough.

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.leagueunlimited.com
>> Front Row

Willow

Assistant Moderator
...and bronco, dont say people didnt know about the cancer thing. Just because you didnt know doesnt mean Jack Schitt.

"Should Sarwan research every player so he can watch which sledges he makes?"
Is that the real Bronco? If it is, you've just dropped several dozen points in the IQ department.
emdgust.gif

>> Front Row

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm not smarting over any argument. WTF are you talking about now? Get a grip of yourself... and I dont mean in the way your accustomed to.

"I thought El Duque cleared things up... its not in your nature to leave things like that is it? "
Your last post smacks of an attempt to tell me to keep out of it... well wasnt it you that borrowed a quote (#18) from one of my posts to make your ridiculous point?
So by your reckoning, you're allowed to make a reference to my posts but I'm not to reply....?
Very ordinary stuff, Hermy.
emthdown.gif

>> Front Row

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Its obvious that I made a postbefore reading the others. I least I thought it was obvious. Doesnt change anything. You made a stupid post in reply to one of my post and then you wanted me keep out of it. Pretty simple really.
And what has midas got to do with this? You need someone else to go into bat for you now? You're dredging up old discussions - showing that you are still good at holding a grudge over something that most people forget about the same day.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"There was an hour and three quartersbetween my post number 20 and your posts. "
FMD!!! Now what are you saying? Are you suggesting that I had time to read the posts before? You're just being silly now.
Not all the world revolves around you. When you're online, some of us actually leave the room. Your argument is going backwards now... thats assuming that it was ever going forwards.

You made the same mistake before when you said that if you didnt know about McGrath's situation then how could Sarwan. Thinking that you know everything.

The only problem I see here is that I replied to a postwhere you referenced me and you took exception. Its obviously very hard for you to accept this.

"Me holding a grudge? I was the one who originally accused you of that lol, great work at turning that one around "
Can you read? I never brought past discussions...you did that all by yourself. Where did you originally accuse me of holding a grudge. I can see nothing here in this thread. You must be bringing up ancient history again. That hole you're in just gets deeper and deeper.

imported_midas

Juniors
bronco
I would have thought everyone with even the slightest interest in sport would have known about McGrath,s wife .When he flew back from London to be with her it made every media outlet in Australia.The coverage was past saturation level.
A test batsman in the West Indies would certainly have known why a 400-wicket pace bowler wasn,t coming.To think otherwise beggars belief.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"So what your saying is that you had this thread open for an hour and three quarters while you left the room? Please pull the other one. "

I was down the road having lunch on the Broadwater if you must know. Oysters and Prawns... It was delicious.I don't mind sharing my daily goings-on but what business is it of yours? After that I came in and made a few quick posts before rushing off to do an errand at the local school... I trust this is a sufficient alibi, officer.
I didnt have time to check over the entire thread. It happens a lot on the forums - not everyone is a clever smart-arse like you.

Your whole argument (if thats what you call it) now revolves around what I was doing while you were busily typing away.
Seriously, its timeyou booked yourself in for a reality check.

"What I meant is if someone so close to Australia hadn't heard the news it would be more unlikely someone halfway around the world would know the news. "
I understood that. But you were wrong.
I didnt notice El Duques post till afterwards and I didnt think it was such a big deal to have replied to a post to me...but then again, I forgot that I was replying to someone who knows everything about me including my very thoughts.

"I think this is even sadder than the wanking gag you pulled earlier. Heres the comment I made in post 23: "Still smarting from the arguement the other day are we willow?". Remember post 23 willow? Its the one you initially took objection to. Have I jogged your memory just a little?"
Looks like the 'wanking gag' has hit a nerve. Thats the 2nd time you've mentioned it. Relax mate, its perfectly natural.
I never took objection to the 'smarting' comment. If I must spell it out, I said, 'WTF are you talking about?' because I thought it was a very childish and small minded comment on your part.

Listen up... one day you'll learn the value of the saying, 'water off a ducks back'. I didnt take objection to you holding a grudge. Its always been your style to get pissed off about things that were said last week or last year.

Of course I remember some inane conversation about the spelling of the word 'forummers' or some shit like that but in all honestly, I didnt see anything in it. From what I recall, you got upset over me noticing that you said the wrong word... 'accept' or something. Happy now?Oh yes... I remember... its coming back to me. I can see the light!!!

It's a pathetic thing to bothered with but if thats what turns you on, then who am to argue?

imported_Docker

Juniors
Of all the cricketers I have ever met the nastiest is a toss up between McGrath and G Boycott.

His remarks to Sarwan that he (Sarwan)was Lara's "girl" friend with some description of activities in their bedroom waspretty much par for McGrath. Low. And then he lost it.

Well, I would suggest to any opponent of McGrath's to play his wife's cancer for all it is worth. McGrath would do the same for anyone else.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"His remarks to Sarwan that he (Sarwan)was Lara's "girl" friend with some description of activities in their bedroom"
Docker, where did you source that from?

"Well, I would suggest to any opponent of McGrath's to play his wife's cancer for all it is worth. McGrath would do the same for anyone else."
How do you know that?

El Duque

Bench
Well, I would suggest to any opponent of McGrath's to play his wife's cancer for all it is worth. McGrath would do the same for anyone else.

Docker, you're a f**kwit.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"Condesending comments is par for the coursewith you, just glad I've got plenty of my own back in this thread"
Condescending? Perhaps... but you make it so easy.
Iearlier had a discussion with some kidsat the school where a 10 year old was balling his eyes out and said, 'he hit me first'. After being told it wasn't the case, the child then accused the other of telling lies in an effort to save face.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey, I broke the fight up! The kids shook hands in the end the little fella was man enough to apologise for calling his classmate a liar. I thoughtI handled it well.

Latest posts