What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windsor 2012

franklin2323

Immortal
Team virtually confirmed earlier then last year. Depends on some of the trialists at Penrith.
Confirmed:
Re-signed: Twist, Mate, Vaurasi, Poaneki, Gibb, Sene-Lafao. T.Stuart (NYC)
New signings: D.Nasso (France), A.Docker (Dragons NYC), L.Pulu, R.Lenarduzzi (Magpies NSW Cup), K.Freeman (Storm NYC).
Players training with Panthers: J.Mansour, L.Ayoub,
M.Achurch, J.Shearer, M.Robinson.

Big Mick

Referee
Pretty sure he said K Freeman a former panther.

1) Who gives a f**k...

2) He said "K Freeman i think is former panther and kiwi Gary Freemans son"

Which for someone with half a brain means he thinks Krys Freeman is Gary's son who was a former Panther and Kiwi. And since he didn't edit the post at all...it obviously hasn't changed.

If he said Krys Freeman I think is A former Panther...then you'd have a point...

But the greatest thing is...you still tried to suggest he was wrong after being corrected yourself, which is what I find amusing.

Kilkenny

Coach
Good win by the Wolves in a physical contest against the Vulcans.

Liked the look of Josh Mansour at fullback. The winger Robinson looks to have some real pace his try saving tackle in the second half was a cracker.

Vaurasi will definitely play NRL if not this season, definitely next.

stimpy

Juniors
It was stated earlier in the thread that Michael Mate has signed with Windsor. In fact he has signed with Newcastle knights. Going great by all reports.

murraymob

Coach
It was stated earlier in the thread that Michael Mate has signed with Windsor. In fact he has signed with Newcastle knights. Going great by all reports.
we know he is with newcastle.The report you refer to was dated in 2011

murraymob

Coach
windsor have been unlucky with the injuries to first grade they never know there team till late in the week.But have still be competitive in every game

maple_69

Bench
Just noticed Leagueunlimited has A. Taumata on Windsor's tryscorer sheet.
Thought the guy had moved on but who the hell knows with Windsor..

betcats

Referee
Just noticed Leagueunlimited has A. Taumata on Windsor's tryscorer sheet.
Thought the guy had moved on but who the hell knows with Windsor..

He resigned last week i think, 2nd tier. Apparently Gus has been working with him or whatever. Pretty disgraceful imo.

Latest posts