What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
So Butch has led two lynches to town players, yet we're sussing on SGL :crazy: ??
It wouldn't surprise me going off that, butch is mafia and so is dutchy.
Just thinking out loud

Dutchy

Immortal
For the second time Shaun, I've been outed town, by a dead townie.

walking to work in the rain atm, I reckon I've got mafia pegged. will post later

To be fair to DB, it was done very early in the game. Looking back at the write up, it clearly said that the poisoner was SE Australian Cab Merlot. Feeling like a noob now.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
For the second time Shaun, I've been outed town, by a dead townie.

walking to work in the rain atm, I reckon I've got mafia pegged. will post later

Mmk, looks like I'm wrong about you, but im still extremely sussing on butch.
He's the only one that i'm pretty certain is mafia, so i can't wait for your post

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
like a noob? yes.

scum? hell yes

Okay, so given your town, if you are 100% certain of this then i'll follow you and vote him out.

Still, I think butch may be a better option at this stage, but if you KNOW sgl is mafia then ill side with you. Its about time we got one (or more preferbly) back

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Ode to an update

Update, oh update,
Where for art thou?
I'm running through Freegate,
Thanks to Chairman Mao.

I long to see,
If i'm dead or alive,
How can it be,
That the Bunny doth survive?

Drew promised us riches
Splendour and wine,
It hurts like my bitches,
When I refresh for the 43rd time.

Update, oh update,
Where for art thou?
I'll be back after my date,
A double dissapoinment is what awaits now.

DB

First Grade
Remember when we used to play Mafia...

maxresdefault.jpg

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Plane was late. Update incoming.

/inb4peoplegetexcitedatseeingmynamethenrealisingitwasn'ttheupdate.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Night 4 Result

Champagne was out to hunt again. This time, it understood exactly who it wanted, and narrowed in on its target.

Spotting the juicy Clare Valley Malbec, it popped its top, aimed right at the Malbec, and drowned it in its frothy fizziness.

The Malbec was ruined.

Malbec.png

HowHigh is dead. He was Clare Valley Malbec, Aussie wine aligned.

Tasting Notes: Some Malbec wines, particularly those from Cahors are particularly dark in appearance. When you taste the wine though you may be surprised at the smoother flavour, although many have firm tannic structure. These tannins of course indicate that the wine is probably suitable for aging.

Power: You may redirect one player to a target of your choice each night.

As this went on, another of the old world reds angled in on the Tumbarumba Chardonnay. It was time to take it out, and without hesitation the juicy red pushed the chardonnay’s cork into the bottle, ruining the fine white.

W6711_750.png

SeeJay is dead. He was Tumbarumba Chardonnay, Aussie wine aligned.

Tasting Notes: Chardonnay tends to be medium to light body with noticeable acidity and flavors of green plum, apple and pear. You have a strong oaky flavour and are crisp to the tongue.

Power: You are a tracker. Selected one player each night and you will see who they targeted that night.

An aged white wine was blocked by two others, while another was redirected by the old world and blocked by the new world.

Bordeaux watched on, before blending with a Tasmanian wine, which was unaware of what had just happened and would still have no clue when day arose.

It is now Day 5 – with 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I forgot to mention, but this is basically LyLo.

LyLo = Lynch correctly or Lose.

If town incorrectly lynch, it is unlikely we will have a Day 6.

I will not put a time limit on this lynch as a consequence.