What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I know nothing of wine, other than I got horribly drunk on red on my afterall and was sick on a girl at the afterparty, in her house, while she was wearing her dress :crazy:
Even the smell makes my stomach turn

Please tell me you ended up marrying her. Would be a great story for the grand kids. 'Did i ever tell you kids about the time i chundered all over your grandmothers knockers?...'

DB

First Grade
If the Vino is Italian, then it's not me. If it is Australian Vino, then it is me.

SeeJay

Juniors
If the Vino is Italian, then it's not me. If it is Australian Vino, then it is me.

Is there such thing as an australian vino? Wikipedia said a vino is italian, so i dont know. I know nothing of wine.

DB

First Grade
All I can say is, I know I am an Australian Aligned wine. I'm not Foreign. WHether Drew has thrown in the Vino curveball off the cuff, I don't know. It could be a figure of speech.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Because you're all so confuse - vino = wine, or an alternative expression of wine.

Has the lynch been done yet? CBF counting as I'm drinking expensive wine right now.

mickyj

Bench
db only got to 7 votes

current

db 6 (fred, butch, hogg, sgl, Hewitt, dutchy
hogg 3 (seejay, db, howhigh)

there you go drew

DB

First Grade
I'll tell you what, I'm not sure of KTF. Can anyone look into him tonight?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I think thats a no lynch. I'm happy to give to 5pm as an extension, especially as I've been somewhat absent.

Latest posts