What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I was hoping for a disfigured animal theme tbh. I really wanted to be Tripod the three legged cat, or even Squint the vision impaired ostrich.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Vote Count

8 - Hoppity (Mis, Dutchy, mickyj, Scott Gourley's Lovechild, Hoppity, SeeJay, butch, soc123_au)
1 - Scott Gourley's Lovechild (Frederick)
1 - Hogg (Jason Maher)

<WARNING - DB, Bazzi, Shaun Hewitt, Ozzy have not posted in this day phase>

Drew-Sta

Staff member

SeeJay

Juniors
99% of day one lynches are meta anyways. so we're going to be penalized for lynching someone and also penalized if we dont lynch someone?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Why is there a massive rush to lynch? I will say that if solid discussion is going on I will extend as needed the day phase time.

Not all Day 1 lynches are pointless. There's a lot of good info you can get out of them if you analyse the posts.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Hoppity is the only one who would get lynched on zero info so we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

And my argument is perhaps you should generate more discussion to help give you more info, so you don't have to necessarily lynch BM if you don't believe he is mafia.

To be honest, I know BM is an easy target. But I'm also sick of the people just lynching him realising he will have Day 1 protection. Its stupid and defeats the purpose of building evidence to use in later phases.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Vote Count

9 - Hoppity (Mis, Dutchy, mickyj, Scott Gourley's Lovechild, Hoppity, SeeJay, butch, soc123_au, Shaun Hewitt)
1 - Scott Gourley's Lovechild (Frederick)
1 - Hogg (Jason Maher)

<WARNING - DB, Bazzi, Ozzy have not posted in this day phase>

mickyj

Bench
I used my one off action and can clear dutchy a aussie wine aligned
as he said he was the ninja the only way to find out if he was good or bad was to find out during the day
sadly im a vanilla wine now
:(

SeeJay

Juniors
And my argument is perhaps you should generate more discussion to help give you more info, so you don't have to necessarily lynch BM if you don't believe he is mafia.

To be honest, I know BM is an easy target. But I'm also sick of the people just lynching him realising he will have Day 1 protection. Its stupid and defeats the purpose of building evidence to use in later phases.

Lynching bm day 1 isnt even meta at this point. from his absolute garbage play during WWF mafia it is a win-win. if he is town and we lynch him this actually helps us as he will likely lose the game for town. if he is mafia then we lynch a mafia. completely non-meta actually.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Any discussion/generating of info will only become useful for later phases as you say.

My point is that any discussion/accusations will not lead to a day 1 lynch on anyone other than Hoppity. Therefore we either meta Hoppity and are punished or we argue amongst ourselves for no lynch and are punished.

I never argue against discussion, but I'll stand by my statement of damned if we do, damned if we don't in regards to the day one lynch only.

SeeJay

Juniors
we arent damned if we lynch bm though. he hurts town badly if he is town as was evidenced in last game. he killed multiple town members and voted incorrectly on two occasions in the most crucial of times at the end of the game. he single handedly could have won us that game had he not derped on 5+ occasions. lets not let it happen again.

Ozzy

First Grade
I'm a former town mvp. I've had good games. People just have selective memories and record every mistake I've ever made while forgetting when I've done things right.

But oh well. If we're going to metagame, lets metagame:

changevote former town mvp aka bunniesman

I SHOULD vote for you after the last game effort but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
Vote: No vote

Latest posts