What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

I used my one off action and can clear dutchy a aussie wine aligned
as he said he was the ninja the only way to find out if he was good or bad was to find out during the day
sadly im a vanilla wine now
:(

Vanilla flavours in wine aren't bad, so long as they're backed up with dark fruits, cigar box, and forest floor notes.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I thought you'd be into the Brazilians, I hear they're good with balls ;)
Although I've also heard they let far too many in, so maybe best to avoid.......

Drew-Sta

Staff member
FYI - I was initially going to include NZ wines but ended up going with just Aussies. Just in case you need to know.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Can't touch me. I'm unstoppable. Luckily you people have been saved from yourselves and I am free to lead town to victory.

soc123_au

Staff member
Intense cat urine characters showing the refinement of a true litter tray aged excrement. Incredible rich ass pie characters distinctive of a tea made with the under garments of a 260kg biggest loser contestant after a 5km run wearing a terry towelling tracksuit. With an exceptional round mid palate and fine rotten fruit taste it has a lusciousness that lingers like the smell of death on Bunniesman's penis after he has defiled a 6 day old corpse. It will also get you drunk. Bill & Margaret rate it 4 stars.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I'm starting to think BM is a genius.
He plays an absolutely shockingly awful game once in a while which means moderaters need to protect him from first round meta gaming.
Mafia then refrain from targetting him because they know he's always a good lightning rod to absorb a lynch at some point, and possibly hand them the game through a BM derp. This ensures he's always around at the end of a game and gets the most out of it.
Last game for example, he finished as WWF Undisputed Champion.
He's either the greatest mind to play mafia, or he's completely oblivious.

ready my role pm then I have none of those so must be a shit wine.

It's written by Drew. He has gone from working for a wine company renowned for flagons of port to a supermarket stocked with endless supplies of cheap plonk masquarading as $16 wine (Drew, Palladium is so shit!)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
It's written by Drew. He has gone from working for a wine company renowned for flagons of port to a supermarket stocked with endless supplies of cheap plonk masquarading as $16 wine (Drew, Palladium is so shit!)

:lol: CMW does not stock that stuff. We're a reputable wine company - we sell Stonyfell and Iron Hill :sarcasm:

Hanwood Estate is just McWilliams Royal Reserve that has been left in the sun for a while...

So cynical, so misguided...

Latest posts