What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wing in Parramatta's sights

COACH STERLING

Juniors
No chance. That would destroy my faith in DA.

Hate him with a passion, so overpaid.

I rated him highly until he switched to the roosters. I wonder how he'd perform in eels colours?? Personally, he just looks very unfit and disinterested in playing footy ever since last year. As soon as I read this thread his name popped up in my head for some silly reason. Just ignore this completely, very sill of me...lol

eels_

Juniors
I dont know about anyone else, but I dont think hunt is a 'huuge' name? its is a good player at fullback, no doubt about it, but we already have hayne??

thesloth96

Juniors
Word is from a media officer at the Eels that the Chairman is in talks with Craig Wing right now.

Would be unreal if we nab him too

oldmancraigy

Coach
I hope its not hunt
6 is the last position we need
Kelly, Mortimer, Mateo and KK can all play there

I heard rumours Parramatta have made an offer to Jamal Idris

Idris wouldn't be a HUUUUGE name... (and is not available anyway)

The way he writes the article makes it sound like this person is a BIGGER name than Justin Poore (who everyone and their dog was chasing).

Looking over the list of players off contract, this is all I can come up with:
Karmichal Hunt
Darren Lockyer
Luke Bailey
Matt Orford
Wendall Sailor
Stacey Jones
Craig Wing
Throw in perhaps Tim Smith from overseas.

Apart from them I can't think of a name which creates more "splash" than Poore (Mason and Idris are contracted until the end of next season).