What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wing in Parramatta's sights

junior009

Juniors
If it is Wing and seeing he is under contract then Inu who is also under contract could be the swap with the Roosters. Just putting it out there.
That could be feasible but for one problem...Wing plays for Souths now :crazy:

Gazzamatta

Coach
Mmmmmm,

I heard on this morning news that Craig Wing was talking to the Roosters about going back there.
If I had a choice it would be Tahu first and daylight second.
Craig Wing to my mind is best suited to hooker but does this team really need him? Ive been very impressed with Kingston and Keating has gradually imporved this year. Mitchell looks the goods in the NYC as well. Pass on C. Wing I say and make sure they keep Kelly and O'Hanlon. How good is that kid gong to be.
Failing all that, fingers crossed its Tahu.

Fan since 1964
Gazzamatta

thesloth96

Juniors
Sorry but was i completely ignored?

I know a bloke in media at the Eels who stated Wing is with the Chairman right now in talks...

DO I NEED TO PUT THIS IN BOLD

thesloth96

Juniors
Just that Wing is the name that Rothfield is referring too. I know this for a fact. Whether or not he does sign though is a different story but its highly likely

the_eel

Juniors

I know a bloke in media at the Eels who stated Wing is with the Chairman right now in talks...

Mate i'm listening and thanks for the scoop. We all appreciate it. I cant say that i personally would be going after Craig Wing mainly because you'd have to think he'd be on big coin. With that said, he'd definitely give us an excellent attacking option. Maybe they're looking at him for 5/8??

Fathead

Bench
Just that Wing is the name that Rothfield is referring too. I know this for a fact. Whether or not he does sign though is a different story but its highly likely

Well all I can say is EXCELLENT.. If DA thinks we need Wing then I support him !!

Avenger

Immortal

Just create a thread. Your post was obviously lost in all this excitement.

benoir91

Juniors
I just hope neither Cayless or Inu are being released to accomodate for the signings.

Anyone know how long Burt is contracted too?

Fathead

Bench
To tell you the truth, I wouldnt mind if we lost bitrh Cayless and Inu.
Cayless best is behind him and I dont think Inu has the mongrel in him.
anyway time will tell.

Latest posts