What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wipeout Australia

Bulldog Force

Referee
Just started watching this show last week to fill the void before Two and a half men started. It's probably the most hilarious game show I've ever watched. They put these funny noises on like Australia's funniest home video, have electronic board drawings (like the do on the footy replays) and have the commentators constantly making funny remarks. I used to think it was a rip off of the American show (which I never watched) but this show is definitely something I'll tune into more from now on. Also just found out the Wipeout course is in Argentina, not here in Oz.

I find those f*ckwits boring, seriously, it isn't too much difference compared to watching Australia's Funniest Home Video Show. Period.

Godz Illa

Coach
MXC ftw. Though I've never watched Wipeout, it's safe to assume MXC is better. The dubbed voices and commentary kill me

Bulldog Force

Referee
MXC ftw. Though I've never watched Wipeout, it's safe to assume MXC is better. The dubbed voices and commentary kill me
I haven't watched MXC so I can't comment, but yeah they do some dubbed voices too and for instance yesterday, they had this 48 y.o. guy as the oldest competitor on the show, and because he was the oldest, they showed him doing the course in the type of movies they had back in the 1900s with no sound, just the piano music LMAO. It was gold.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I've been a fan since halfway through the US series was shown here.
Aussie one not as good though.
But I'd definitely want to try out for it next time there is tryout's.
Looks like fun

Flapper

First Grade
Brayshaw and Lawson (as awesome as Josh Lawson is) have no chemistry. It should've been hosted by Tony Martin and Ed Kavalee. GET THIS ARMY 4 LIFE!