What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wishlist

maccattack

Juniors
Not sure if this has been done before but thought it would be a good idea to compile all our ideas for the next version of this superb game.

i cant stop playing the thing. I love it but if I could add some things these would be them. What's yours?

World Sevens. that would be fantastic high speed fun.

A World Cup option - with ALL teams espescially Ireland.

Random streaker at World Cup Final. Not EVERY time but say 1 in ten times the final is played.

Club teams from around the world. like Dublin City Exiles!

Teams of yore. North Sydney, newtown, Gold Coast etc.

Legend teams like Early 90's Raiders and panthers and broncos etc.

More options to make your own team.

training sessions. to practice kicks etc.

For the different difficulty levels have the apporiate grounds etc. ie. If you are playing Schoolboy its at a school ground. Perhaps even local parks.

Forcems back. Oh yeah!!

More realistic crowds.

Fireworks etc at GF and SOO.

Easier to charge down attack when they break your line.

Cheerleaders.

Post try celebrations.

Better individual likenesses including animations like the dragons kicker (Ridell?) with his pre kick salute.

I'm sure I'll think of more but thats a start.

I think these would make it much more fun. Aint that what gamings about!?

Disco

Bench
In game stats, so u can see before u sub, who is killing it and who is not

Left footed kickers

Players staying in position most of the time (eg wingers on the wing, hookers at dummy half)

Training sessions

Legends teams (96 Sea Eagles, 81-82 Eels, 94 Raiders)

Teams standing in a huddle under the goal posts when kicking

Better stats eg metres gained, try assists

Better player likeness

ummm i'll think of some more

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Disco said:

It's illegal to stand underneath the posts when a try has been scored agains them.

Besides the post would be appropriate like in real life, not lined up one by one out on the sideline.

Disco

Bench
pepstar87 said:
Disco said:

It's illegal to stand underneath the posts when a try has been scored agains them.

Besides the post would be appropriate like in real life, not lined up one by one out on the sideline.

oh jeeez, thats obviously what i mean't idiot

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah but you said it wrong i was correcting you, pretty dumb not to realise what you typed.

Standing in a huddle under the posts.. :lol:

RedV

Juniors
More detail on English Super League.
That is:

*All 12 stadiums and updated rosters and kits
*Better player likenesses (yes I know they don't have the player likeness rights but at least get the skin colours right!)
*Video ref (general request)
*Old Trafford for Grand Final with a full playoff system, not all at the same stadium as in the NRL, higher placed league position gets home advantage
*Injuries throughout season, perhaps the ability to buy players.
*Kit design accessories, more options on create a team.
*Perhaps a 'coach cam' as in Madden 2004, where the camera focuses on the coach at regular intervals, barking instructions down a headset.

Can't think of any more right now, the first game was pretty good and I still play it, but I do think more attention should go into the English side of things, after all we buy the game too.

Alan

Juniors
RedV said:
I do think more attention should go into the English side of things, after all we buy the game too.

The limited SL support in the original game was entirely due to the late inclusion of the license - it wasn't due to anyone involved dismissing English interest in the title :)

broncos4eva

Juniors
video ref is a must i feel in rl2 as well as seeing johnny lang barking instructions down his walky talky!!! just film him at a penrith match and you've got all you need hehehe good onya langy :)

broncos4eva

Juniors
yep...video ref is a must...im with you holc...listening alan,mario,etc? hehehe as for the franchise mode, thats a 99.99% possibility of being in so your safe there!

Latest posts