What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witt-Witty-Witt

wittyfan

Referee
But isn't one of most basic rules of coaching is to pick the team from the best players available? He's failing on that task.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Where is WF ?

Expected to come on here this morning and see 100 posts on how not having Witt's goalkicking last night will cost the Warriors a spot in the 8 :lol::lol::lol:

LeagueNut

First Grade
Rugby: Witt to debut for Otago

Former Warriors five-eighth Michael Witt will make his rugby union debut off the bench for Otago.

After moving south earlier this year, Witt has been named on the bench for Otago's Air New Zealand Cup pre-season match against North Otago.

The game is in Oamaru tomorrow.

Otago
Ben Smith, Karne Hesketh, Andrew Parata, Luke Herden, Lucky Mulipola, Chris Noakes, James Kenny, Steven Setephano (captain), Eben Joubert, Hoani Matenga, Hayden Triggs, Seko Kalou, Sam Hibbard, Peter Mirrielees, Ben Nolan.

Reserves: Ben Pierrera, Keith Cameron, Charlie O'Connell, Paul Grant, Sean Romans, Sam Young, Glenn Dickson, Michael Witt, Adam Hill.

Micistm

Bench
It was on Radio Sport this morning that Robbie Deans has approached Witty for the Wallaby team. I find that amusing and extremely so- If he goes really well Ives could have screwed both codes in this country ;-)

IN any case, I wish him luck. He seems a good bloke and his style could well suit Rugger really well.

Micistm

Bench
Lol, bring him or Fein up on those Radio sport question times with Alan Mac, Pricey etc...you get the standard 'That's in the past, we've moved on...'

B.S. They might like to move on, but I want that question rammed down the ****ing throat of messrs Hart & Cleary at season end in the debrief, that was the first mistake of many this year. Again-These guys weren't the best in the NRL, no one ever said they were. But what were they replaced with...?!