What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witt-Witty-Witt

lockyno1

Post Whore
Witty is an extremely underrated 5/8, who occasionally plays halfback. He is my hot tip as the bolter for the test side in the World Cup. Very versatile, a great step, the best kicker the world has seen and lets be honest here he is so much better than Hazem. Don't stress witty followers he should be back in 1-2 weeks as he guides the Warriors to the grand final.

Martli

Coach
Witty is an extremely underrated 5/8, who occasionally plays halfback. He is my hot tip as the bolter for the test side in the World Cup. Very versatile, a great step, the best kicker the world has seen and lets be honest here he is so much better than Hazem. Don't stress witty followers he should be back in 1-2 weeks as he guides the Warriors to the grand final.

Pure Gold. You are a rugby league genius, locky.

In all seriousness though, we need to come up with a standard tag for witt-wanking, i've seen two different ones so far, tag systems rely heavily on standardised use.

MKEB...

Staff member

Pure unadulterated comedic brilliance.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I think that the Witt Wanking Brigade (WWB for short) works. Although does two people really count as a brigade?