What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wobbo’s Whinges

soc123_au

Staff member
Lulz is that a real stat? My pack of losers have more wins against Storms and Panther this season, with Seaplod as coach.
Seaplod > Sobbo. And with a roster of cock shy happy clapper clappers, a blown Turbo and the worlds nicest plodder.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Nothings changed that disgraceful merkinlip tomato faced hypocritical wankfest of a coach has always been like this, the total fact that club exists bewilders me, fancy calling yourself "Sydney" among 8 other clubs, get farkd... robbo should have had 3 times as many premierships by now if he could actually coach... (which he cant) just buying talent isn't enough, most clubs get exposed by lack of coaching... nope, not this club.. uncle Nick needs to step in and change out that useless mouthpiece with a real coach, maybe they can not shit the bed come finals
Robbo's been no good since his brother got pinged in the darkest day in sport saga.

Nothings changed that disgraceful merkinlip tomato faced hypocritical wankfest of a coach has always been like this, the total fact that club exists bewilders me, fancy calling yourself "Sydney" among 8 other clubs, get farkd... robbo should have had 3 times as many premierships by now if he could actually coach... (which he cant) just buying talent isn't enough, most clubs get exposed by lack of coaching... nope, not this club.. uncle Nick needs to step in and change out that useless mouthpiece with a real coach, maybe they can not shit the bed come finals
Robbo not your cuppa tea?

Latest posts