What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Womens Internationals

TheParraboy

Staff member
Aussie girls in action tomorrow 3 game T20 series vs West Indies

Sun Oct 1st: NRL GF
1st T20 1220pm NSO
This first game should have been scheduled for tonight (Saturday)

705pm 2nd T20 Monday 2nd NSO
705pm 3rd T20 Thursday 5th Brisbane

Followed by 3 ODI vs West Indies as well

King-Gutho94

Coach
The girls lost last night despite scoring 212 in a T20. Which is a world record run chase by the windies. After Pheobe Litchfield hit the fastest 50 in a WT20I.

Don't the Aussies love giving up a world record run-chases no matter how great a side we have.

TheParraboy

Staff member
The girls lost last night despite scoring 212 in a T20. Which is a world record run chase by the windies. After Pheobe Litchfield hit the fastest 50 in a WT20I.

Don't the Aussies love giving up a world record run-chases no matter how great a side we have.

We will become the cricket version of the wallabies with fielding and bowling like that no matter what we post with the bat, appalling

You cant drop catches multiple times on a players like Taylor and Mathews, Hayley who has just won her 7th player of the match award in this match.

We have lost 3 out of our last 4 T20 games. Will it be 4 from 5 losses coming up?

At least we aint got a dead rubber on Thursday now

King-Gutho94

Coach
We will become the cricket version of the wallabies with fielding and bowling like that no matter what we post with the bat, appalling

You cant drop catches multiple times on a players like Taylor and Mathews, Hayley who has just won her 7th player of the match award in this match.

We have lost 3 out of our last 4 T20 games. Will it be 4 from 5 losses coming up?

At least we aint got a dead rubber on Thursday now
I guess we are going through the motions waiting for the WC to come around next year.

I still think we have a strong side and took a freakish innings to beat us.

The fact Pheobe Litchfield has come in and looked at home already at that level considering she is only 20 years of age. Will be pencilled in for the next decade.

Ellyse Perry is still contributing strongly with the bat.

Annabel Sutherland is the next gun all-rounder just needs more consistency but i think she will be basically be the next perry.

TheParraboy

Staff member
WI won the toss and elected to bowl

Huge crowd in Brisbane to watch this one , must be 50 or 100 there and building.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Could be a costly drop there by Taylor, McGrath on 50

McGrath 51* 27 balls

Aust 2/95 10 overs

Eelectrica

Referee
Need to get Hayley Mathews out soonish.
79 from 39
Shabika, the other opener is plodding along at 16 from 24

As I hit send, she's out. Bet I can't do that again.

Latest posts