What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon count down

TheParraboy

Staff member
We are still 1501/1 to win the comp, have been for weeks

I think the bookies forgot to shorten the odds, could get ugly for them...

jk13

First Grade
I see a close loss to cheaters and then we’ll b spent and the cows will put 40 on us. Roosters might rest players but still win by 2 tries. Just happy we didn’t give up, will we be the highest placed spoon teamin history in terms of points on the table?

Noise

Coach
I see a close loss to cheaters and then we’ll b spent and the cows will put 40 on us. Roosters might rest players but still win by 2 tries. Just happy we didn’t give up, will we be the highest placed spoon teamin history in terms of points on the table?

In 2015 the Knights ant Tigers both finished on the bottom with 20 points (8 wins, 2 byes)

We are still 1501/1 to win the comp, have been for weeks

I think the bookies forgot to shorten the odds, could get ugly for them...

m7j41wh.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
So frustrating. We should be playing finals this year. Struggling to give a shit about the upcoming finals series.

Still a lot to see

Would be painfull if Storm win it though,. But funny if they and roosters crash and burn

But hopefuly tigers get there, don't mind if Penrith get up.

But yeah wish we were there :(

i wouldn't mind if the bunnies got up
i'd say storm bunnies chooks are the teams to beat right now
panthers are in with a shot but you can't give up a big lead and expect to reel it back in finals
dragons are imploding

84 Baby

Referee
Well overall my ordering of teams I’d like to win premiership are:
1. Parra of course
2. Daylight

There is no 3. I hope all the other teams f**king lose. Even if we aren’t in finals

strider

Post Whore
Well overall my ordering of teams I’d like to win premiership are:
1. Parra of course
2. Daylight

There is no 3. I hope all the other teams f**king lose. Even if we aren’t in finals
The Daylight Dickheads? .... expansion team?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Spoon is ours
We need to win both our last games - wont happen

Cowboys has us (at their home ground) and titans

our 18th spoon coming our way....

T-Boon

Coach
So frustrating. We should be playing finals this year. Struggling to give a shit about the upcoming finals series.

The beauty of american football is their season starts right when our season heads into the finals. It is like god designed a dovetail joint just for suffering Eels fans.