What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

yesterdayshero

Juniors
help do u have a copy wests tigers vs saints semi final the entire game with the entire channel 9 coverage from start to end? i mean the whole lot
id love to swap or buy it

hi i have over 80 dvd of the 70s and 80s 90s love to trade
email me at sor81e@bigpond.net.au

from nsw

My spies drove past traininga t COncord today and decided to pop in and buy a polo shirt and look at training. The side was going through a full game session with 13v13, full contact with no pads. The most crucial thing my mate told me is that the halfback on one side was J Morris which is obviously a surprise to no one. The halfback on the other side was one S Flanagan (both sides had a mix of starters, PL players - it wasn't firsts vs reserves or anything like that).

This makes perfect sense. He re-signed after Farah did and there is no way someone as talented as him signed to play reserve grade. I will bet London to a brick that Sheens will manufacture a halfback out of Flanagan for 2 possible scenarios and that this was the premise on which he re-signed:
1. Morris doesn't work out as hoped
2. Those 2 shoulders on our 6 don't hold firm and he shifts Morris to 6, Flano to 7

Cooper cronk got Melb to a gf and has nowhere near the dynamic abilities of Flano. Anyone can be taught to kick over an off season. Flano would have a far superior running game to cronk and has one thing you cant coach .. pace. Flanagan will make a very good 7.

Other observations were Fulton was running very wide and had bulked up across the shoulders, Metusiula was heavily involved as was Peter Lewis.

Surely much ado about farkall eh chops ?
Isn't the one under investigation now no longer with us (having been released early) ??
I'm in Malaysia on hols but you coming Sat night
Scott should have a leave pass

He went very very well and was probably our best. Very impressed with him with the ball in hand. Decent boot on him as well and ran the ball himself on many occasions. As for his defence it was outstanding. One first half tackle in particular on his own goal line on a rampaging prop (might have been Tonga) was unbelievable. Dare say Prince wouldn't have stopped it

Me and another forum-er have a heap of them. Especially have a heap of old midweek cup matches. There's a bloke who sells em on ebay as well and he is a pretty regular game goer by the sounds of it

I note on another website that last night a rather obese and large female westie bogan posted a whinge about Benji Marshall not signing an autograph for an easts kid on Sat night. She was ripping into Benji but Benji's stance is spot on. Benji's obligations are to the tigers and their fans. End of story. He has no obligation to sign a jersey for an easts kid. My kids won't be asking billy slater, craig wing, nathan hindmarsh for autographs when they grow up. They'll ask for autographs from the players they support.

Anyways, the thread has this morning be removed.

Still, if the poster is so concerned, she could always go back to supporting penriff and their fine upstanding role models and pillars of society. I just hope this issue doesn't force her to lose her appetite. She might fade away to a mere size 18

Hahaha. Can';t believe we can't find a couple of props who'll run hard, make metres and get quick play the balls. Ryan O'Hara is the Daniel Fitzhenry of the forwards. What a waste of space

super_coach

First Grade
2007--has spoon written all over--weak at the back weak at the front and 2 strangers in the 1/2------anybody who thinking eight is thinking with the heart

Tom Shines

First Grade
Mr Angry said:
Dude check the first post date.

It was the year of the Tiger.

Classic thread.
Yeah I know, I was responding to Brooksy, who seems to think it will be the Tiger's year for the spoon.
And this thread was awesome circa September 05.

Latest posts