What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

innsaneink

Referee
Dallas said:
Right. Ive just read this whole bloody topic, and what a load of s*it it is.

All you pussy fans, come out to Campbelltown and see how a real football team operates.

It pisses me right off that morons from Balmain can come on forums like this and put s*it on my club at every bloody opportunity.

Yes, I am one of the people who goes to every match with my Black and White flag.

I dont follow Balmain and I never will. They are filth as far as I am concerned, and a blight on the reputation of my great club.

If you follow them, then good for you. Dont put s*it on my club and I wont put it on yours.

The Magpies are by far in the better position in the JV. We have the money, we can and DO field an INDEPENDENT team in the NSWRL competition. Us and OUR MEMBERS have the ability to pull the plug on Wests Tigers whenever we feel like doing so.

We wont (for the time being at least) because we are happy to see OUR players play 1st grade. Why is Balmain so high on the table this season? Easy! Because YOU HAVE OUR PLAYERS!

So, rather then Bret (FULLY MERGED TEAM) being the Balmain Ryde Eastwood District Rugby League football club you are ACTUALLY the Western Suburbs Tigers District Rugby League football club, on account that you have most of our players.

So, thanks for your support Bret. We really appreciate it.

Im counting down the days now as to when the club is taken over by Ryde Eastwood totally. I cant wait for that. Because, while the 'tigers' are being buried 6 foot under, the Magpies will be dancing and pissing on your grave.

Magpies Forever - Tigers NEVER.

Almost as funny as post#1.

alien

Referee
Marshall_magic said:
What does Tugger do these days?

baldy (man on the hill) says he see's him around court tavern or something like that all the time but he also says he see's a phantom in a wests tigers jersey that rummages thru phones at martin place :crazy:

a herbal world wests tigers jersey

Chook Norris

First Grade
LOL@this thread

had a fun time reading through it :lol:

he's probably not reading right now, but i hope he tips the Rosters for a wooden spoon this year =D

wests and balmain should split- wests then should merge with the bulldogs and be based and play in campbelltown. balmain merge with manly - manly tigers