What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woods swap for Tuitavake

steerlerbab

Juniors
If Sua is injured, Kerr or JDB may move to starting position and Fifita may get a bench spot in front of Fuimaono or Burns to see how he goes. I think our forwards should be:

Starting:

Bird (lock)
BMM (2nd row)
JDB (2nd row)
Laurie
Liddle
Molo

Interchange:

Sullivan (if not injured otherwise Mbye to play hooker or cover for backs)
Couchman
Kerr
Fifita

18th
M Molo or Mbye (Mbye can cover more positions).

This means I have Amone playing 5/8 ahead of Sullivan

blacksafake

First Grade
If Sua is injured, Kerr or JDB may move to starting position and Fifita may get a bench spot in front of Fuimaono or Burns to see how he goes. I think our forwards should be:

Starting:

Bird (lock)
BMM (2nd row)
JDB (2nd row)
Laurie
Liddle
Molo

Interchange:

Couchman
Kerr
Fifita

18th

I think Burns is suspended & Fui has apparently played his last game due to injury.

Old Timer

Coach

Starting:

Bird (lock)
BMM (2nd row)
JDB (2nd row)
Laurie
Liddle
Molo

Interchange:

Couchman
Kerr
Fifita

18th

We just played a side of similar quality to us and Titans and we scored 7 tries so we don't need to change very much at all bar injury.

If Sua is out then Bird to edge JDB to lock and Fifita to bench.

Amone stays at 6 and if Sullivan is fit he replaces Mybe on the bench.

jodragon40

Juniors
I live on the GC so I will be in the grandstand come Sunday. The Titans have some big outs with Foran and Brimson to name two. They will be after revenge for their round 2 loss. I believe that we will have gained confidence after last week's win and expect against a weakened Titans to make it 2 in a row. The forwards battle will determine the outcome of the game.

BLM01

First Grade
I live on the GC so I will be in the grandstand come Sunday. The Titans have some big outs with Foran and Brimson to name two. They will be after revenge for their round 2 loss. I believe that we will have gained confidence after last week's win and expect against a weakened Titans to make it 2 in a row. The forwards battle will determine the outcome of the game.
I am tipping Titans only because their forwards on paper appear much better
J Campbell and speed out wide is something we have to fix because in the first 20-30 mins last week Dolphins we’re making yards and breaks on our edges easily
I admit Brimson is a huge out but I don’t think Foran is
Both played against us in R2
Sexton has a good short kicking game
I hope we win but don’t feel it

SnowDragon

Juniors
I think the competition seems rather even, and both titans and dragons are in similar positions, that is, neither has really worked out how to win consistently, both have decent sides with attacking strengths, but go missing at times.

i think Brimson is a huge out, and Foran is their control, so I’m tipping us. That said it’s at their home, and they are fresh, and needing a win.

could be a blow out either way, or a tight one, but I’m predicting Dragons by 16.

jodragon40

Juniors
I am tipping Titans only because their forwards on paper appear much better
J Campbell and speed out wide is something we have to fix because in the first 20-30 mins last week Dolphins we’re making yards and breaks on our edges easily
I admit Brimson is a huge out but I don’t think Foran is
Both played against us in R2
Sexton has a good short kicking game
I hope we win but don’t feel it
I think last week will be a confidence booster and having beaten them last month I haven't noticed too much improvement by the Titans so far

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Sorry guys, I wonder why we have posts about our game against the Titans for round 6 on this "Woods swap for Tuitavake" thread when Jeffdragon started the game thread last Saturday

sorry my bad! I thought i was in the rumours thread……anything (but a rumour) goes in there..

Dragon David

First Grade
Sorry guys, I wonder why we have posts about our game against the Titans for round 6 on this "Woods swap for Tuitavake" thread when Jeffdragon started the game thread last Saturday

sorry my bad! I thought i was in the rumours thread……anything (but a rumour) goes in there..
So true, Inisai. Maybe we should start an "Anything you like" thread?

BLM01

First Grade
Sorry guys, I wonder why we have posts about our game against the Titans for round 6 on this "Woods swap for Tuitavake" thread when Jeffdragon started the game thread last Saturday?
Because not everyone sees or follows everyone else's posts

possm

Coach
I think this says more about the speed of our defensive line and our defensive pattern. Lessons have been learned from other games this season.

In previous games when we moved up quickly in defense in the first half we ended up being gassed in the second half (back-peddaling in defense).

smi962

First Grade
Well despite the negativity I actually think these are a couple of good signings. Would be tough to leave a club you love, especially as a young man. So we've done a great job to convince them to come to us.

Hopefully we can get behind them as a club and as supporters, and they can be a part of our turnaround. I sense there is change in the air.

Anyone worried about what young Moses said seriously needs to relax. He's not brightest but at least he's honest.
Interestingly it's not too difficult to find young players wanting to leave dragons, how many have asked for a release over the past couple of yrs.