What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word of the Day Thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
The androgynous approach to the above text would be to ignore Madunit! :D But as I mentioned earlier my personality is way too sexy to be androgynous!

Psst! Madunit....was that hard enough for you? ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You have excelled yourself once again PK. The term androgynous is definitely not a term used to describe your persona ;-)

*Sandy*

First Grade
Non-androgynous conversations I happen to enjoy immensely...it does not surprise me that i have excelled madunit!

One could never be androgynous when conversing with you ... you are very non-androgynously expressive madunit! :D

Houdini

First Grade
Todays word is (drum roll)

PLENIPOTENTIARY

And yes, I am plenipotentiary :twisted: :twisted:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are only two people who are plenipotentiary in this thread, Houdini and modunit.

Get on your knees! :twisted:

Houdini

First Grade
No, but it means if I tell you to crawl on your belly like the snake that you are, THEN YOU WILL OBEY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Rack off madunit, I was havind fun with Houdini.

And don't confuse us with these big words.

We are but simple people.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I am ready Harry.

*wearing his pink ostritch feathers and ugg boots*

Latest posts