What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word of the Day Thread

Alba

Coach
ah huh

i hope im bein precognitive to say the Knights will flog the Storm...

that right?

*Sandy*

First Grade
We could make up our own meanings for precognitive!

As in Nits getting cogged early.

Anonymous

Juniors
Timanaz_Baybee said:
ah huh

i hope im bein precognitive to say the Knights will flog the Storm...

that right?

You were right with how you said it, but the statement you made was way off.

Jimbo

Immortal
Good luck in getting anyone to use antidisestablishmentarianism in a sentence...

*Sandy*

First Grade
I would be lucky enough to remember how to spell antidisestablishmentarianism without having to worry about using it in a sentance.

Thank god for cut and paste! ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sorry people, but only Houdini and myself are allowed to make the word of the day.

Todays word is quinquennial.

A quinquennial report is requested by the accounting advisors of the company to help determine sale trends.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Every quinquennial we celebrate in the knowledge of aliens and we take ourselves naked to a secret clearing where we offer our bodies for the taking in hope to be chosen.

I have a good feeling that i am going to be chosen this year!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats it PK, you ain't gonna be coming up to my balcony, be it annually, biannually or even quinquennially. :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
madunit said:
Thats it PK, you ain't gonna be coming up to my balcony, be it annually, biannually or even quinquennially. :lol:

I'm glad i read that slowly...i could have mistook it for anal.

Not only have i been rejected by aliens and have to wait for the next quinquennial festivities but i've been rejected by madunit. Since you are not interested in annuals, bi's & quinn's, Can i interest you in weekly or even maybe fortnightly or perhaps monthly?

Crusader

Bench
I am in the upper echelon in the office hierarchy (not really but most of them are tossers so they don't count) :twisted:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I was walking along hte beach this morning, I lifted up a rock, and there was a big hairy echelon under it.

Boy was I surprised.

*Sandy*

First Grade
In my red baron today, along with my other baronettes, i achieved my very first echelon!

Latest posts