What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World All Stars

unbreaK

Juniors
Well they made storm provide smith, bulldogs graham, souths burgessx2, warriors mannering and rts etc. Yet broncos only have to provide a reserve grade winger?

Actually the rules state that the Australian, NZ & English captains have to play. Which is why Smith, Mannering & Graham are playing.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I would argue the "Mannering wasn't captain" defense for the last tour but that would just resort to Isaac Luke playing instead so either way Warriors are screwed.

RTS has said he'd like to play the Nines. If he does I hope he picks up a niggle that lasts exactly one week.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Can we change the name of the event to

INDIGENOUS AND WORLD AllSTARS (and also lachlan maranta)

redvscotty

First Grade
He's only picked Maranta so that when it comes time to shed players to fit Roberts in he can say

'BUT MARANTAS A WORLD ALL STAR, HES WORTH $$$$$$$$$$$$$'

roughyedspud

Coach
Wheres the frenchmen??

And if they are describing frizzel,evans,semi as welsh & fijians does that mean they'll be left alone come origin time??

Ibleedblue

Juniors
I thought that the All Stars would contain the best of Super League?

Pretty crazy that Maranta and Hodkinson are world all stars, having them play just devalues the meaning of an all star team personally.

Shouldn't be a bad game, good matchup and some individual one on ones look good.

mxlegend99

Referee
Lachlan Maranta a 'World All Star'.

This is the first legit sign I've seen of a coming apocalypse.

We truly are in the End of Days.
Nearly every club would have 2 wingers who are better than him. :lol:

Why not pick Corey Parker? Oh... because he won't risk a decent player from his team. But he's more than happy to take other teams elite players.

If he's going to stick to the bare minimum as far as his club goes, other teams should be able to nominate the players eligible for him to choose. I guarantee you wouldn't see Radradra, Smith, Gallen, RTS, Merrin, Burgess etc. if other clubs had their way.

The least he could do is put in a top 17 player.

Latest posts